Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Abolant)
    Worth a shag atleast.
    Oh please do shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Before Easter holiday, I went out with her and we kissed. I said we will go out on the first Friday back after the holidays

On Sunday she text me to confirm. All good.

Yesterday in the lecture she walked past me and sat next to another guy. She would have seen me, but she walked past.

I feel a bit angry at this and I want to cancel on her
    If its really bothering you talk to her about it.

ReputationRep:
    This could be a reason, maybe she wanted to see me jelous.

Anyway I gave her a reward for doing this to me, by talking to two other girls After the lecture and she was directly behind me
    Mature.

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    You're pathetic. You don't deserve her.
    (Original post by jenigma)
    Mature.
    Well if she is playing hard to get, what else can i do?
    Act jelous about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please do shut up.
    Guessing you're a feminist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    That's a little petty? Give her a chance...
    PRSOM

In agreement.

ReputationRep:
    Act jelous about it.
    You don't know that she's playing hard to get. You clearly don't get many dates as it is, so try to respect the one you have, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    You're pathetic. You don't deserve her.
    Georgia, come on!

Its tough being in kindergarten which the OP obviously is!

You don't know that she's playing hard to get. You clearly don't get many dates as it is, so try to respect the one you have, yeah?
    It's not about getting dates, it's about being a nice human being and just saying hello di people instead of ignoring them

Act jelous about it.
    It's not about getting dates, it's about being a nice human being and just saying hello di people instead of ignoring them
    You're the kind of guy who'll grow up to be a serial killer of women because they didn't smile back at you on the street.

ReputationRep:
    Worth a shag atleast.
    f... hell you killed me! :rofl3::lol:

ERR OP, maybe she was better/already friends with the other guy and thus wanted to sit next to him?

ReputationRep:
    I've walked past a guy I was meeting for a second date in a restaurant (after sitting opposite him for five hours on the first date). I'm just really that bad at picking people out in a busy room.

Relax and give her a break, if you like her. And please stop with the mind games, because punishing her for doing things you don't like is controlling as hell and a really nasty trait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ohhh mii days. talk about possessive. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dude. calm your ****ing tits. you're a guy. guys' aren't meant to be this uptight about this particular scenarios; that's a job for females to worry about (it isn't an insult to them though, they do a good enough job of it as it is. why else do you think crazy girlfriends exist? aha)

calm down man. she is Allowed to have friends loooooool. what, because she didn't look at you/say hi, it automatically means that she isn't interested? and what's the deal with punishing her for her 'wrong' attitudes? what the hell? that don't fly man. a) if she actually clocked on, she'd cancel your precious date & b) she isn't your girlfriend and Won't be if she knew you lost your ****ing **** to such a petty issue. dates are already hard enough as it is. don't make this **** any more complicated because youre too bored to grow up and see the light in front of you.
    calm down. she didn't run after you anymore because she already has a date planned with you. no. she isn't playing hard to get, in those type of scenarios she genuinely might've been preoccupied with what she wanted to tell her friends. i.e. she knows she's already planning to be with you for the date; thereby saving convos with you for later and at the same time using the current moment to catch up with her other friends. she did have friends before you; and she WILL have friends after you. it isn't something to stress about ahahahaha.

she even kissed you man. i can't deal with this any more ahahahaha

****. i came on here thinking this was a dire problem. man. grow some balls. you got a date. well done. now stop acting like a ***** & man the **** up; because everyone can see your matching white lingerie underwear ahahahahahahaha

Guessing you're a feminist
    No. I'd just say I'm a respectful person who doesn't see others as a lump of meat for my satisfaction.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd just say I'm a respectful person who doesn't see others as a lump of meat for my satisfaction.
    Pleasure machines.

(Original post by theDanIdentity)
    ohhh mii days. talk about possessive. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dude. calm your ****ing tits. you're a guy. guys' aren't meant to be this uptight about this particular scenarios; that's a job for females to worry about (it isn't an insult to them though, they do a good enough job of it as it is. why else do you think crazy girlfriends exist? aha)

calm down man. she is Allowed to have friends loooooool. what, because she didn't look at you/say hi, it automatically means that she isn't interested? and what's the deal with punishing her for her 'wrong' attitudes? what the hell? that don't fly man. a) if she actually clocked on, she'd cancel your precious date & b) she isn't your girlfriend and Won't be if she knew you lost your ****ing **** to such a petty issue. dates are already hard enough as it is. don't make this **** any more complicated because youre too bored to grow up and see the light in front of you.
    calm down. she didn't run after you anymore because she already has a date planned with you. no. she isn't playing hard to get, in those type of scenarios she genuinely might've been preoccupied with what she wanted to tell her friends. i.e. she knows she's already planning to be with you for the date; thereby saving convos with you for later and at the same time using the current moment to catch up with her other friends. she did have friends before you; and she WILL have friends after you. it isn't something to stress about ahahahaha.

she even kissed you man. i can't deal with this any more ahahahaha

****. i came on here thinking this was a dire problem. man. grow some balls. you got a date. well done. now stop acting like a ***** & man the **** up; because everyone can see your matching white lingerie underwear ahahahahahahaha
    Thanks man, this is what I needed.
    I am over thinking to much, and yeah I just need to chill.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.