Are you J Hus by any chance ?
Reply 21
Original post by jawsontheflooor
Are you J Hus by any chance ?

yes!!! you found me
Original post by uglyman
but then I won't be invited to your tea party

:frown:

For a few seconds I had no idea what you were talking about XD. The origin of my username is a magnificent story which isn't ready to be told at this current time.
Learn to accept yourself because if you don't, how can you expect other people to.
Original post by uglyman
I was born ugly. I grew up ugly. Still, I am ugly.

Nothing can mask the ugly. Nothing can cure the ugly.

I am ugly. What do I do?

Me too! :five:

But then again, it's not about what other people think of you, it's about you, you are you. We view ourselves everyday to notice the negatives that others don't even notice. You have good things too!

Seriously! Give yourself some self love!
Write down anything that you like/love about yourself on the page on paper (or post it notes, design it how you want).
You don't have to do it in one night, take your time with it! It will take time and that's okay, just go at your own pace. :console:

I don't really know what else to say OP, (sorry about that :mute:) but I just hope that you realise that you are worth it and that you are content within yourself one day. It might seem like a distant thing but it will happen. I'm certain of it.
Feel free to PM me if you want to :colondollar:
Original post by uglyman

I am ugly. What do I do?

Well we need to judge this by you uploading a picture.
Reply 27
Original post by aamirac
Me too! :five:

But then again, it's not about what other people think of you, it's about you, you are you. We view ourselves everyday to notice the negatives that others don't even notice. You have good things too!

Seriously! Give yourself some self love!
Write down anything that you like/love about yourself on the page on paper (or post it notes, design it how you want).
You don't have to do it in one night, take your time with it! It will take time and that's okay, just go at your own pace. :console:

I don't really know what else to say OP, (sorry about that :mute:) but I just hope that you realise that you are worth it and that you are content within yourself one day. It might seem like a distant thing but it will happen. I'm certain of it.
Feel free to PM me if you want to :colondollar:

If I knew you irl I'd bake you a cake

keep up the good good work
Reply 28
Original post by chikane
Well we need to judge this by you uploading a picture.

ok this is really hard for me but I'll post a pic
Original post by uglyman
someone let all the stupids out today

I don't know whether this is a joke thread or not because OP's responses are hilarious.
Original post by uglyman
ok this is really hard for me but I'll post a pic

You may think you are ugly but to us you might not be but there might be certain bits for you to improve on we can help on.
Reply 31
twitchy weirdo.JPGthis is the real me don't judge :frown: I can't help the ugly it just fell on me in the womb
Fit personality
Mate, join my club
You just have to accept that you're ugly I suppose and that can be difficult. Instead of focusing on your face focus on improving your personality and body. If you're not already, meet more people, discover new things and go on a diet or start eating more fruit and veg, being healthier on its own can make you feel better about yourself (and you probably won't get ill as often :biggrin: ).
Original post by uglyman

I am ugly. What do I do?
Love yourself for who you are and you wont feel ugly :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by uglyman
no literally I am ugly

when masks are on my face they turn ugly

get another mask that masks the ugly mask which is resistant to ugliness.
Original post by uglyman
twitchy weirdo.JPGthis is the real me don't judge :frown: I can't help the ugly it just fell on me in the womb

You need a shave that will sort your ugliness.
Same here man, I'm sure you're fine though
Original post by Blondie987
Same here man, I'm sure you're fine though

Don't say that blondie you look lovely when we were discussing ama thread a month or so ago and you uploaded i think was your real pic? Then it was taken off I was going to say something but thought not as you took it off :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest