Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a year 11 muslim iraqi teenager, AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on the government of Iraq? Should the West have let Saddam continue his rule of fear, tyranny and expansionism (e.g. invading Iran in 1980 and then invading Kuwait after that failed in 1990)?

(Original post by mariam687)
    nd i also have mosque exams, urdu nd arabic :/
    what are mosque exams? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    is your second name faraj? if so does that mean your a kurdish iraqi?
    no Baghdadi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    Thoughts on the government of Iraq? Should the West have let Saddam continue his rule of fear, tyranny and expansionism (e.g. invading Iran in 1980 and then invading Kuwait after that failed in 1990)?

Apparently she isn't too interested in politics.

I also wanted to hear the opinions of an actual Iraqi on the leader.

ReputationRep:
    I misread "teenager" for "transgender". :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)

as i go to a religious school, we learn and practice our religion so we also get exams on the practices

e.g Hifz exam is an exam on praying a certain part of the Quran (Islamic Holy Book)

ReputationRep:
    Would you ever return to Iraq to live?

ReputationRep:
    as i go to a religious school, we learn and practice our religion so we also get exams on the practices

e.g Hifz exam is an exam on praying a certain part of the Quran (Islamic Holy Book)
    I think faith schools discourage integration and foster ghettoisation and isolation of mostly immigrant/ME communities, and should thus be banned.

Did you choose a faith school, or did your parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)

like i said in a previous answer on the page before, i was 3 when he dies, so i have no idea what he did or didnt do, im not one to take interest in political issues especially of they're a little outdated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZS1)
    Would you ever return to Iraq to live?
    no i'd visit but not live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    I misread "teenager" for "transgender". :rofl:
    aha wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    Apparently she isn't too interested in politics.

I also wanted to hear the opinions of an actual Iraqi on the leader.
    woah geez im sorry, how about i educate myself on him and get back to you k?

ReputationRep:
    What are your views on:

1. Same-sex marriage
    2. Same-sex adoption
    3. The death penalty
    4. Abortion
    5. Blasphemy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    woah geez im sorry, how about i educate myself on him and get back to you k?

That would take some time and I don't want you wasting your time researching tyrants when you have pending exams.

But you should do it in your spare time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    I think faith schools discourage integration and foster ghettoisation and isolation of mostly immigrant/ME communities, and should thus be banned.

Did you choose a faith school, or did your parents?
    i definately chose this school, it was a change from the many schools ive attended,
    the pupils respect the teachers a lot more and the students are so mature and obedient
    my school teaches us a lot about british values and how to integrate into society whilst still following our religion, they teach us how to accept and respect people no matter what race, ethnicity, religion etc and tbh ive learnt so much despite being there for only 1 nd a half yrs
    Ofsted gave us very positive feedback about this

ReputationRep:
    i definately chose this school, it was a change from the many schools ive attended,
    the pupils respect the teachers a lot more and the students are so mature and obedient
    my school teaches us a lot about british values and how to integrate into society whilst still following our religion, they teach us how to accept and respect people no matter what race, ethnicity, religion etc and tbh ive learnt so much despite being there for only 1 nd a half yrs
    What % of students at your school support equal marriage?

ReputationRep:
    what's your favourite movie

ReputationRep:
    Going back to Iraq?

ReputationRep:

You see, if Muslims were like this, no one would be labelled an Islamophobe ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    What % of students at your school support equal marriage?
    Ahahah Idk, i havent actually calculated this ?

why are u asking me all these questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    You see, if Muslims were like this, no one would be labelled an Islamophobe ever.
    Who says muslims arent like this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.