The Student Room Group

When does your A Level study leave begin?

Scroll to see replies

Some people in my year have no external exams this year so my school isn't giving me study leave (even though last year when we were doing GCSE's nobody got study leave so I don't think their excuse is legit). I've got 5 exams so my school is letting me take the day off if I have an exam that day.
Original post by Mathstatician
Syyyyyke!

But no, I'd laugh along, let them enjoy the moment, before going in on the Monday and killing everybody with an axe. :colonhash:

I'll be in prison..

Original post by thefatone
what study leave?

oh you mean the day before if i have an exam and the morning off if i have an exam in the afternoon? LOL AT THAT STUDY LEAVE

Our school is doing that with Year 13 whose exam leave starts after half term and those doing Level 2 courses. It sucks awful.

Original post by aamirac
I have two other exams after that as well :rofl:
I'm just greatful I have study leave tbh :redface:

Mine fall within study leave, one is early May but it's a GCSE resit exam (English) to obtain the highest grade possible).
Original post by Rhythmical
I'll be in prison..

Prison buddies!

For some reason, I don't see the feared and infamous TSR gang having so much clout on the inside.
12th May, although my school is doing that annoying thing where you have to turn up to lessons until you finish that exam. May bunk some of the more useless teachers' leassons though
Original post by Rhythmical

Year 12, and we have the 13th of May until the 20th of June off!
& I have no exams after the 8th of June so I get a nice relaxing 12 day break after exams before back to do A Level work.

Aand Then it's only 2.5 weeks until we finish for summer, so not long now :h:
Original post by Mathstatician
Prison buddies!

For some reason, I don't see the feared and infamous TSR gang having so much clout on the inside.

Yeah I don't think so either, especially as we don't know people on here that well, they could be the ones sending us to prison...

Original post by celloel
Year 12, and we have the 13th of May until the 20th of June off!
& I have no exams after the 8th of June so I get a nice relaxing 12 day break after exams before back to do A Level work.

Aand Then it's only 2.5 weeks until we finish for summer, so not long now :h:

That's so lucky, I wish I had that.
We don't get study leave - even after we've done the exams in that subject, we still have to attend all lessons

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is study leave?

Quick Reply

Latest