Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Maybe one day I'll tell you the full story? My relationship history sure is an interesting mess :lol: nah, the one after her was just as bad.

:jumphug:
    You're talking to the king of terrible and bad relationships, I can assure you that you don't need to go into details but here if you want to talk :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I dont really have any crazy ex stories, apart from one I stopped speaking to them after we broke up generally as they werent worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    We were in a long distance relationship (he lived in an entirely different country) and a few weeks after we broke up he turned up on my doorstep to "win me back" and expected to be able to stay with me and my family for the duration (free of charge of course). This was all after I dumped him for cheating on me of course. I was so pissed.
    Had you ever met him before this? Also, did he end up staying at your house?!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    You're talking to the king of terrible and bad relationships, I can assure you that you don't need to go into details but here if you want to talk :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs: it's an interesting story :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for Shawn_01 to message OP via VMs

ReputationRep:
    A girl I was sort of seeing stayed up while I was clubbing with my friends, so that she could face time me when I got in to check that I was on my own. Yeah it didn't last long at all.

Some of these have been really good so far, this thread has real potential haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I dont really have any crazy ex stories, apart from one I stopped speaking to them after we broke up generally as they werent worth my time.
    Hello Claire how old are you

ReputationRep:
    Haha, oh yeah, so there was this one girl I dated... that uhh... she... did something... :cry2::getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Waiting for Shawn_01 to message OP via VMs
    Your avatar made me horny. Can we ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiecartwright)
    Mine would be kidnapping me and trying to take me to Wales, haha
    Are you Lana Kane?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I had a crazy stalker type. When I was younger and walked/bused everywhere, after we split my ex would wait in her car near my house to spy on me. One time I caught her following me walking down the road; she'd gotten out of her car and literally started following me, hiding between cars every time I turned around until I ran back and caught her crouched behind a van :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiecartwright)
    Had you ever met him before this? Also, did he end up staying at your house?!
    Yeah I had met him before and he'd stayed at my house before (hence he knew how to get there!) He stayed one night and then he went home! I stupidly didn't have the heart to shut the door in his face when he came all that way from another country to see me. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I won't explain everything because it's a long story.

Found out my dad had cancer, was upset. Instead of supporting me, my ex dumped me for being too upset. :rofl:
    :sad::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    Your avatar made me horny. Can we ****?
    dm me

ReputationRep:
    We were young and very much in love, but we could only communicate through a time-traveling mailbox at my lake house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She CHEWED it? I can't even imagine your poor brother's face while she tucked into his phone battery, oh my
    Oh god, you should've seen his reaction when he all told us. We were howling with laughter obviously not taking him serious. He had to actually be like "Guys, I'm actually being serious." He then proceed on reacting the scene, HAHAHAHAHA and how she tucked into it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Some of these stories are so creepy...

My turn...

My ex like came back from Manhattan (he's a New Yorker) and told me he's still madly in love with me, when I was enjoying being single.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I had a crazy stalker type. When I was younger and walked/bused everywhere, after we split my ex would wait in her car near my house to spy on me. One time I caught her following me walking down the road; she'd gotten out of her car and literally started following me, hiding between cars every time I turned around until I ran back and caught her crouched behind a van :rofl:
    Hahaha I can picture it now. What did she say when you confronted her?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahaha I can picture it now. What did she say when you confronted her?
    Literally nothing :rofl: I was just like "...you're ACTUALLY stalking me now??? Do I need to take a ****ing restraining order out against you or something!??" and she just turned around and walked off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.