Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swedish Royal Family Let a Somali Refugee Stay With Them - Steals the Crown Jewelry Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god

(Original post by luciie)
    Oh my god
    Reported for racial hatred

Should be Allah

Sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    It was an intentionally stupid move. Now they can say, "see?"

Also Sweden just parties too much, their House and club music is tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Reported for racial hatred

Should be Allah
    Racial?

(Original post by Cool.nerd)
    Racial?
    Sarcasm

Poe's Law

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm

Poe's Law
    But it's inaccurate sarcasm. You mean religious.

(Original post by Cool.nerd)
    But it's inaccurate sarcasm. You mean religious.
    Islamophobia is often confused with racism

ReputationRep:
    Islamophobia is often confused with racism
    Yea I get that and that's what I thought you were doing bruh
    It's a common mistake because the common Muslim is a certain race it seems to me
    But it's also a show of dangerous indifference for the differences between groups

ReputationRep:
    I love how everyone's pretending this is about refugees. If you put anyone in a room with the crown ****ing jewels they'll steal them, people just don't usually get the opportunity. It has *******s all to do with Somali refugees, but of course it's used to push the xenophobe agenda.

ReputationRep:
    "I saved you," cried the woman "And you've bitten me, but why? You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"

"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    I love how everyone's pretending this is about refugees. If you put anyone in a room with the crown ****ing jewels they'll steal them, people just don't usually get the opportunity. It has *******s all to do with Somali refugees, but of course it's used to push the xenophobe agenda.
    Speak for yourself. If I had nowhere to live and someone had been kind enough to give me a place to stay the last thing on my mind would be stealing from them. How *****y a person do you have to be to do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Do I sense a bit of projection here? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the news isn't helping the case for mass immigration.

ReputationRep:
    Sweden gonna Sweden. World keeps on spinning.

But seriously, this story is Sweden in a nutshell. It's like they're trying their hardest to commit suicide as a country.

ReputationRep:
    >Sweden
    >Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Speak for yourself. If I had nowhere to live and someone had been kind enough to give me a place to stay the last thing on my mind would be stealing from them. How *****y a person do you have to be to do that.
    An economic migrant I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theDanIdentity)

frankly, they deserve their entire wealth to be stolen from them. fools don't learn.
    How is it "theirs"?

Am I aloud to play with my crown jewels? Of course not because they belong to the Queen. Not me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Am I aloud to play with my crown jewels?
    Is that a euphemism?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.