Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

99% of Women look better in clothes than naked... Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's not that we look better with clothes on. It's that you have an unrealistic idea of what naked, healthy women naturally look like (which is rather different to what you often see portrayed in the media etc).

ReputationRep:
    I do actually agree that, in general, clothes are more flattering since they can be quite forgiving etc.

That said, unless you're a hottie too, your standards are too high.
    Only people like me can demand naked fitties

Oh also, most normal men see boobs and ***** and lose their minds, I'm not sure the rest is relevant, perhaps only to the most discerning gents.

ReputationRep:
    It's all part of women's deception. They are obsessed with their looks, and say it's 'for themselves'.

If you're a guy and you believe that, open your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because 100% of british men look like an adonis naked, right? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Can you prove it?
    I'm muslim...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so that's a no.

also, I thought it was normal to look better naked? except ngl tits do look better supported but it's not saggy or disgusting anyhow so idk why a girls boobs would look "bad"?, other than that yes everything looks way better without clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomasio)
    Unless it's a girl that lifts weights regularly and has a good diet, which is very rare in our binge drinking culture.

Idk if I just have a high standard for women but I tend to be disappointed with love handles, guts and cellulite.

Even the skinnier girls are so damn deceiving with clothes on :/
    sometimes they actually do look better without clothing. I had a girl who looked really boxy in clothing but outside of them actually had a shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I need to get these jeans?!! I actually look worse (but still good) with jeans and way better naked, I assumed this was the same for other girls too but obviously not... lol at pancake asses though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Idk if that last statistics is real? I dread to think where you live.

women still look better than men naked.
    at least women have their assets on display, guys don't walk around with their **** out for you to know whether it's gonna be a decent size or not.
    probably topshop jeans

ReputationRep:
    Would not make this thread if i could not fight my own corner...

Oh, you're an Asian Canadian OP?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167091841

ReputationRep:
    I'm muslim...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so that's a no.

also, I thought it was normal to look better naked? except ngl tits do look better supported, other than that yes everything looks way better without clothes.
    Why do you feel the need to state your religion?

ReputationRep:
    by guts you don't mean organs do you, because if so, good luck finding a woman without those..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    Why do you feel the need to state your religion?
    I'm not showing my unclothed body/even in lingerie lol that's why.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's another way of me saying no without directly saying no.

ReputationRep:
    Unless it's a girl that lifts weights regularly and has a good diet, which is very rare in our binge drinking culture.

Idk if I just have a high standard for women but I tend to be disappointed with love handles, guts and cellulite.

Even the skinnier girls are so damn deceiving with clothes on :/
    are they truly skinny in the first place then?

ReputationRep:
    the women you sleep with are probably just as disappointed with your naked body as you are with theirs

ReputationRep:
    I'm not showing my body lol that's why.
    But someone who isn't religious isn't likely to post a picture of them self naked either so it's irrelevant to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    But someone who isn't religious isn't likely to post a picture of them self naked either so it's irrelevant to say
    okay well maybe not "post a pic" but majority of y'all still go out like that so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_98)
    the women you sleep with are probably just as disappointed with your naked body as you are with theirs
    did you see OP's pic?
    get outta here, you probably havent put any effort into ur body

ReputationRep:
    I do agree that you can find unexpected 'surprises' like a skinnyfat physique/stretchmarks/lovehandles and I also prefer gym girls but I'm not perfect, either. I lift weights and am lean but I've got acne scars on my back (albeit girls aren't going to be looking at my back) and a couple of surgical scars on my front so I tend to be forgiving when it comes to things that the girl can't influence. Not a big fan of lovehandles etc. though, and there's very, very rarely a good justification for why someone can't be decently lean.

ReputationRep:
    okay well maybe not "post a pic" but majority of y'all still go out like that so
    First of all, going out showing a bit of leg or skin is not 'naked'. The majority of people do not go out naked, obviously.

Second of all, you have just assumed that I am not religious, when for all you know I could be religious just not close-minded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    did you see OP's pic?
    get outta here, you probably havent put any effort into ur body
    i didn't actually see the picture, my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    Oh, you're an Asian Canadian OP?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167091841
    not sure what my cultural background has to do with this...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.