Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls wearing Choker Necklaces Watch

(Original post by Davalla)
    Quite clearly they look good on girls who look good. They aren't going to make an ugly look good.
    basically yh lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BicepPeak)
    I think we all know what a girl wants when she wears one of these......
    Yes. She wants to wear a choker. Smh.

ReputationRep:
    Pretentious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Yes. She wants to wear a choker. Smh.

That also, even though she would already be wearing one.

ReputationRep:
    Like them. It requires an elegance to be sexy though, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they're not nice
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by In2u)
    Anyone else?
    Apart from the tacky ones, and on girls that aren't fit, I think they look hot.

Not the black ones, ones like that one up top.

I'd suggest only wearing them at parties, every day is too much - special occasions I'd say. Like wearing your best pair of jeans to a date/party.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  hbz-the-list-choker-behati.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  95.0 KB Chokers are nice, if not so why celebrities love wearing them?

I love simple and nice choker, not complicated or with rhinestones one, like below one :
    Attachment 524521524523 http://www.luulla.com/product/373249...k-woven-choker
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Hey, what do you think of girls wearing choker necklaces? Do you think it looks nice/fashionable or not?
    Not on everyday, casual wear :P But I think it can look nice in some formal wear.

Of course, it can be the stylist choice of some to wear it daily and make it part of their image.

Whatever floats your boat, but I can certainly see it a great option!

It looks quite good tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Hey, what do you think of girls wearing choker necklaces? Do you think it looks nice/fashionable or not?
    Yeah they're nice

ReputationRep:
    they look stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjh87)
    they look stupid
    And whenever I see somebody wearing them I just think about how much they have conformed in current fashion and they are copying, in my opinion, a bad fashion.

But I guess everyone copies some kind of fashion in the clothing they wear.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If girl = attractive then choker = attractive. Ergo, girl = choker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    If girl = attractive then choker = attractive. Ergo, girl = choker?
    To prove the statement "girl = choker" (i.e. girl <=> choker) , you must prove the implications in both directions.

We can trivially see that if girl = attractive, then choker = attractive, i.e. girl is attractive => choker is attractive.

However, if choker = attractive, then girl may not necessarily be attractive. Therefore the initial statement is false.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by donutellme)
    To prove the statement "girl = choker" (i.e. girl <=> choker) , you must prove the implications in both directions.

We can trivially see that if girl = attractive, then choker = attractive, i.e. girl is attractive => choker is attractive.

However, if choker = attractive, then girl may not necessarily be attractive. Therefore the initial statement is false.
    Rekt

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.