Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    So Europeans defending themselves in the face of policy's which were forced on to them is now called 'fascism'? haha. I suppose Gandi was a fascist for kicking all the Brits out of India, oh, no, wait...he's celebrated as a nation hero.

Greece can't afford nor can they exist under the demands on a imposed multicultural policys which doesn't embrace Greece, buy rejects them. Multiculturalism has been fighting against us for years.

If people do not react then we wouldn't be human beings but robots. It's clearly people like you who are fascists as you don't recognize people their own space on a big bloody planet. It's human nature to defend your country against suicidal policys, good on them for being human and shame on you.

Now, go and demand mass immigration for the non-western world, hypocrite.
    Golden Dawn are unquestionably fascists. They've openly expressed admiration for Nazi Germany and their policies are fascist. This isn't a slur, it's a fact.

https://xaameriki.wordpress.com/the-...f-golden-dawn/

Their policies are fascist, it's not a slur or an opinion. It's a fact

I'm no fan of mass immigration or multiculturalism myself, but nor do I believe Golden Dawn are the answer.

And an angry, vaguely incoherent rant isn't going to change my view on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    I hope you TSR fascists are happy now!

This makes me ashamed to be European
    Whilst I wouldn't vote for any of these parties...you seem almost shocked by these results.

People have different opinions to you, get over it.

(Original post by BenC1997)
    Whilst I wouldn't vote for any of these parties...you seem almost shocked by these results.

People have different opinions to you, get over it.
    I remember seeing headlines talking about the 'shocking'ly good performance of Front National in the French elections, which was mere weeks after the Paris attacks. Its like they can't connect the dots...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I remember seeing headlines talking about the 'shocking'ly good performance of Front National in the French elections, which was mere weeks after the Paris attacks. Its like they can't connect the dots...
    The Front National will probably finish first next year in the presidential elections, and the left will finish 3rd. In the second stage, Le Pen is currently defeated by Sarkozy, but only by a 10 point margin - it was 32 points 2 years ago.

(Original post by Josb)
    The Front National will probably finish first next year in the presidential elections, and the left will finish 3rd. In the second stage, Le Pen is currently defeated by Sarkozy, but only by a 10 point margin - it was 32 points 2 years ago.
    Sarkozy is drifting further right (as in, anti-Islam), isn't he, these days?

ReputationRep:
    Good. Pendulum has swung too far to the left, and this is the natural response.

Caring about your country and people over violent savages does not make you a 'fascist'.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody is anti-Islam nowadays, even the left. The problem is that they all talk a lot,but I fail to see any realistic proposition that would change anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    One of them strange situations where I feel that another terrorist attack in France before the election would actually be a good thing, as then Le Pen would win, and that would prevent many further future attacks and save scores of lives.

ReputationRep:
    Sarkozy is also losing grounds to Alain Juppé, the current mayor of Bordeaux, who is the clone of Jacques Chirac. Like his mentor, Juppé has been involved in several corruption cases and won't do anything, but he is the kind of centre-right politician that has won the majority of elections for 60 years. So I'd bet my money on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    One of them strange situations where I feel that another terrorist attack in France before the election would actually be a good thing, as then Le Pen would win, and that would prevent many further future attacks and save scores of lives.
    I don't think that the election would have any impact on future terrorist attacks - at least in the short term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I don't think that the election would have any impact on future terrorist attacks - at least in the short term.
    I am entirely thinking long term. The French establishment parties (like in the UK) are too weak to actually address the problem in the long term.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.