The Student Room Group

Why Are Modern "men" White Knights?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
OK "supersaps"

You are an absolutely howling spunktrumpet. Great conversation old boy.
Original post by Supersaps
Absolutely howling spunktrumpet.

no homo? :teehee:
Why stop at alpha and beta, can you get gamma or omega males?
Original post by BubbleBoobies
beta male **** = treating women like glass china. being too afraid to let women do **** for themselves. pretending to agree with everything a woman says. being money-slaves for women. it's not sexy. the door-mat routine has never gotten me sex. I'm not saying I've had a huge amount of sex, but the only times (or most of the time) I've ever got laid was by treating women as sexual objects (and by object I don't mean inanimate object, I'm using that term in the technical sense, e.g. "subject", "object", etc - the object is acted upon, the subject acts, etc) and they respond the most and reliably to that. when you defend women just because they're women, they'll treat you like you are a slave for them and exploit you. it's the same thing with guys who buy girls drinks. do you really think women see that as respectable and powerful? one time (I'll be completely honest here) one time a girl even bought *me* a drink and we ended up at my place. in fact, I don't think I've ever got laid by buying a girl a drink. every time I tried that, they took it, hung about for a few minutes, maybe I'll get a kiss, but nothing else.

and nah I haven't been to the sahara - have you?

You've used the word 'woman' 8 times I think in one paragraph.

But you are probably a teenager. Can you shut up please?
The term "White Knight" is one of the stupidest I have come across in a while. It basically refers to guys who respect women as fellow human beings.
Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
Even ugly or average girls get too many WKs and they get arrogant.

These beta males then complain about "friendzone" :rofl:

Obvious :troll:

Where are all these white knights you speak of? All I seem to find is a**holes
beta male **** = treating women like glass china. being too afraid to let women do **** for themselves. pretending to agree with everything a woman says. being money-slaves for women. it's not sexy. the door-mat routine has never gotten me sex. I'm not saying I've had a huge amount of sex, but the only times (or most of the time) I've ever got laid was by treating women as sexual objects (and by object I don't mean inanimate object, I'm using that term in the technical sense, e.g. "subject", "object", etc - the object is acted upon, the subject acts, etc) and they respond the most and reliably to that. when you defend women just because they're women, they'll treat you like you are a slave for them and exploit you. it's the same thing with guys who buy girls drinks. do you really think women see that as respectable and powerful? one time (I'll be completely honest here) one time a girl even bought *me* a drink and we ended up at my place. in fact, I don't think I've ever got laid by buying a girl a drink. every time I tried that, they took it, hung about for a few minutes, maybe I'll get a kiss, but nothing else.

and nah I haven't been to the sahara - have you?

If you buy women drinks who clearly have no interest in you whatsoever; yes, that's a brilliant way to get used. You need to look for the women who give initiating signals. But you need to watch for them closely because woman can be very subtle. Occasionally you'll get the ones who boldly ask you out but they are very rare
Original post by leavingthecity
You've used the word 'woman' 8 times I think in one paragraph.

But you are probably a teenager. Can you shut up please?

I'm 22, darling - you're probably still a kid, aren't you? either way, little girls tend to say one thing and do another. they have this lovely, nice idealised man (or boy) and when it comes to what actually attracts them, that man disappears
(edited 7 years ago)
I said I "used" to do that, as if I learned a lesson
I said I "used" to do that, as if I learned a lesson

You must be getting laid left, right and centre then?
no but I get laid a lot more than I ever used to
you might as well chill out unless you're going to critique what I said - you only critiqued what I said I once "used to" do
no but I get laid a lot more than I ever used to
you might as well chill out unless you're going to critique what I said - you only critiqued what I said I once "used to" do

I ain't mad? :rofl:
I'm 22, darling - you're probably still a kid, aren't you? either way, little girls tend to say one thing and do another. they have this lovely, nice idealised man (or boy) and when it comes to what actually attracts them, that man disappears

I'm going to be 26 this year thanks.

Can you stop using the word 'man' you've embarrassed yourself enough.

what word did you have in mind? and why do you care? why are you on here at 26? I'm at least a uni student
Reply 34
I wonder if people who make threads like this have a really warped view of the world or just an overactive imagination.

Literally not worth my time to address that ridiculous essay of his.
but the only times (or most of the time) I've ever got laid was by treating women as sexual objects (and by object I don't mean inanimate object, I'm using that term in the technical sense, e.g. "subject", "object", etc - the object is acted upon, the subject acts, etc)

Please elaborate on you "treating women as sexual objects"?
Original post by Dheorl
I wonder if people who make threads like this have a really warped view of the world or just an overactive imagination.

Just teenage kids.
what word did you have in mind? and why do you care? why are you on here at 26? I'm at least a uni student

Your two questions; I shall give you just one guess per question to get the right answer!

The clues are...you are not a man and if you are male then there's only one option left....and the other clue I shall give you as to why I am on here is that it's a forum for students.....go on, have a try at your own questions.
Original post by hezzlington
Literally not worth my time to address that ridiculous essay of his.

I don't know why I gave my time to someone with the username 'bubbleboobies' actually.

Quick Reply

Latest