Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

\Getting my teacher to like me. watch

You are very childish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You are very childish.
    Says the person insulting a stranger via the internet while hiding behind an anonymous identity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-rated)
    Says the person insulting a stranger via the internet while hiding behind an anonymous identity
    Why the hell is he/she calling u childish??

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by C-rated)
    So telling someone that they're childish (anonymously) is worse than thinking of ways to get your teacher to like you?

I'm not insulting, I'm simply stating the obvious.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? First off if you're under 16 don't even think about it!
    Secondly, even if you are 16-18, you have to wait until you leave the school if you want to talk to teachers out of school.

ReputationRep:
    So telling someone that they're childish (anonymously) is worse than thinking of ways to get your teacher to like you?

Calling someone childish is hardly anything but an insult.

It's one thing stating your opinion, it's another thing going out of your way to be mean spirited about it, it's not like he/she insulted you personally

ReputationRep:

Why are you so mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You want him to like you? Don't try to ruin his life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Characters....)
    You want him to like you? Don't try to ruin his life.
    I'm not trying to ruin his life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffron123456)
    I'm not trying to ruin his life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It could end badly if your behaviour is noticed by others and untrue accusations are levelled against him even though he did nothing. "ruin his life" is ultimately a hyperbole but any allegations against him would make his life very uncomfortable.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting it is your fault if you go ahead with your plans and he does anything inappropriate; he is the responsible adult and should know better.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.