Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to stop thoughts of crush distracting me from A2s? Watch

WOW.dude look to the future ..grades and your acheivement will have a permanent impact ..you can think about her later after getting good results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    WOW.dude look to the future ..grades and your acheivement will have a permanent impact ..you can think about her later after getting good results
    am sure if shes really nice she wouldnt want you to fail because you kept on thinking about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadeemKha_Arab)
    I thought the same in my case. I thought there was no person as nice as her, and she was one of the nicest people out there. But a lot of people you meet will generally not be what they seem to you. That's just life.
    But why are you assuming it will be the same for her, she's actually very sweet and kind and I don't get why you can't just accept that this is true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    But why are you assuming it will be the same for her, she's actually very sweet and kind and I don't get why you can't just accept that this is true?
    I don't get why you won't accept what I said is true

ReputationRep:
    You're just a slightly more disappointing version of believeteam22 tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadeemKha_Arab)
    I don't get why you won't accept what I said is true
    I Know that sometimes people can be not what they seem but this girl is very genuine and sweet. Why don't you believe me? She is as nice as I say an it frustrates me that you won't believe me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    I Know that sometimes people can be not what they seem but this girl is very genuine and sweet. Why don't you believe me? She is as nice as I say an it frustrates me that you won't believe me
    I'm not here to force you to stop loving her. But I advise you to pull yourself together and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But to be honest good grades or a career or going to uni or money aren't what my heart really desires. What I really desire is to be with her more than anything else, I will work hard and should hopefully do well but I know no latter how good my grades on results day are I would trade thm in a heartbeat for 1 single kiss with her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.