Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    :hugs:
    I was having a really rough morning when I wrote that. Like I was literally about to smash my head into a wall. I feel much better now, and much less violent

Thank you for the hug :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    That sounded very Zain-y Ikr!? I've got my German in just over 2 weeks lol

At this point I feel like I'm trying to do well to repay my teachers who wrote my recommendations :rofl:
    Zain-y how :lol:

Yikes! Das is schlecht xD

Ivy material recs as well bro, they deserve straight 600s for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I was having a really rough morning when I wrote that. Like I was literally about to smash my head into a wall. I feel much better now, and much less violent

Thank you for the hug :kissing2:

No problem. :kissing2:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/14...ing-exercises/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    Zain-y how :lol:

Yikes! Das is schlecht xD

Ivy material recs as well bro, they deserve straight 600s for that!
    The English sort of dialect - hard to explain :lol: "rat's arse"

Haha I hope they're happy! What about you? Any motivating factors?

ReputationRep:
    The English sort of dialect - hard to explain :lol: "rat's arse"

Haha I hope they're happy! What about you? Any motivating factors?
    Oh yeah, I find it funny how he says "summat" and "shite" even though he's raised Mauritauni :laugh:

Same, teachers would be proud and our school publishes all our results on the bulletin board along with our UMS in each and every module. It's up for a year or so, so might as well try for it to look nice. XD
    My mom doesn't understand the difference between an A and an A* but it'd be pretty cool to tell her I've bagged a few on results day.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I find it funny how he says "summat" and "shite" even though he's raised Mauritauni :laugh:

Same, teachers would be proud and our school publishes all our results on the bulletin board along with our UMS in each and every module. It's up for a year or so, so might as well try for it to look nice. XD
    My mom doesn't understand the difference between an A and an A* but it'd be pretty cool to tell her I've bagged a few on results day.
    I think it is the Bells influence :3

Woah that seems very detailed :lol: tough school! Haha to my parents, as in third grade, a star is what I should always be going for >.< :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I've also suddenly contracted this "I couldn't give a rat's arse" attitude. Looking for a way to beat it. ;-; We've got M3 in less than a month!
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I've also suddenly contracted this "I couldn't give a rat's arse" attitude. Looking for a way to beat it. ;-; We've got M3 in less than a month!
    I have been doing everything to avoid M3, but now I can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I have been doing everything to avoid M3, but now I can't
    (Original post by Imperion)
    :afraid:
    We can do it, lads! May the SHM be with us.

I think it is the Bells influence :3

Woah that seems very detailed :lol: tough school! Haha to my parents, as in third grade, a star is what I should always be going for >.< :teehee:
    Makes me nervous when I think about it... My grades will be out for the world to see for an entire year xD

ReputationRep:

Makes me nervous when I think about it... My grades will be out for the world to see for an entire year xD
    Oh my :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs are probably a lot more boring and uninteresting. I can't wait until A Levels - no more science!

ReputationRep:
    Trust me. I'm just strolling through life as if I have all the time in the world, once in a while I'll get a bit stressed but the fact that I'm so calm worries me. My exams are in a month and I haven't even started/ looked at the materials for some of my subjects and I'm getting this feeling that I'm absolutely ****ed :'(

ReputationRep:
    My brain is not elastic enough :cry2:

(Original post by HamzahPatel)
    GCSEs are probably a lot more boring and uninteresting. I can't wait until A Levels - no more science!
    Let's see if you won't say that next year lol. To be fair, A-level is interesting if you are doing subjects you like, but also the most demotivating thing you would have encountered so far.

ReputationRep:
    idk i understand the value of trying hard for them but i just cant be bothered spending hours working whereas everyone around me is sweating revision.

In the end il probably work super hard as the exams come closer but as of now I've lost interest.

ReputationRep:
    I hate A2 and I hate life. Cannot wait until July thats all I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzahPatel)
    Ahahahahahaha I was like you two years ago so excited to take A levels, ah I wish I had the same enthusiasm I did back then.

This is basically me right now with Chemistry, Physics, History A level and an AS in Maths awwww nope I'm done nope nope nopeity nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Trust me. I'm just strolling through life as if I have all the time in the world, once in a while I'll get a bit stressed but the fact that I'm so calm worries me. My exams are in a month and I haven't even started/ looked at the materials for some of my subjects and I'm getting this feeling that I'm absolutely ****ed :'(
    I feel very similar. I'm doing my AS this year and I feel positively relaxed compared to this time last year. I'm not very stressed, and this does worry me, but I'm doing the revision, so i have to hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

This whole M3 thing is what is making me lose my motivation... I can do it... I just confuse myself- very badly. I've contracted the same attitude, and I want it gone too... I need to do well. ( For my sanity)

ReputationRep:
    I feel like mine are going really, really awfully. It's not like I'm even bad at my subjects. Obviously I picked them because they are my best. But it's just so damn hard, and I do find myself losing focus with it.
    I am so so awful at keeping on track. Just tonight I've had to complete two essays, both of which should have already been given in and marked. I've had a busy week of exams but... that's no excuse really. I just get distracted by... Anything. I hate myself for doing it.

ReputationRep:
    So true,I feel like at the start of year 12,i was clueless in revision,then after Easter I worked my ass off.Now in year 13,it's the other way round for me ughhh,I'm gonna have to think of motivational strategies🙄🙄🙄.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.