Original post by HotHipster
you have high standards :eek:

Nah, she doesn't float my boat. + The moment she opens her mouth ... her accent
= :shot:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Nah, she doesn't float my boat. + The moment she opens her mouth ... her accent
= :shot:

fair enough :biggrin:

I don't understand how subjectivity of attractiveness is such a hard concept for people to grasp
Attractiveness varies from person to person, a girl might not be that hot to you but she could be the long lost twin of Megan Fox to some other guy. It isn't just your face and body that makes you attractive, I'd rather date an average looking guy with a great personality than a hot guy who has the personality of a brick wall, I'm pretty sure it's the same vice versa. Besides you can't expect every girl to have big boobs and a big ass.
Original post by Rhythmical
What you find "ugly" or "average" is another person's "beautiful" and "stunning". Beauty is subjective, we all aren't attracted to the same people.

oh sheet words so wise I can't even
Original post by Proxenus
oh sheet words so wise I can't even

Sarcasm? :tongue:
Because thwy usually are attractive!!!
Everyone likes different people and personality will have something to do with it too!!!
I like girls who are funny, kind, fun to be around! As appose to the girls who you would call 10/10!
Looks arent everything and i find a certain type of girl attractive tbh.
Original post by JoeTSR
People who score highly in terms of attractiveness often also have a certain percentage of people who don't find them attractive at all.

See http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/ for an explanation and source.

yes this article is so good at explaining! i love the concept of the game theory and i think i can apply it to my own life tbh!
Original post by HotHipster
fair enough :biggrin:

GOOOOOOOOOOD DAMN IT, WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE? :lol:
Original post by JoeTSR
People who score highly in terms of attractiveness often also have a certain percentage of people who don't find them attractive at all.

See http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/ for an explanation and source.

Quite an interesting article :beard:
Reply 33
There aren't that many 9/10 girls IRL. They are basically outliers, so people see 7/10 as the effective top of the scale.
Why are you so salty tho

:rofl:

[video="youtube;7d-gKzp_wGE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d-gKzp_wGE[/video]
I think people might find different looks attractive, I rarely find the average 'hot' model like super attractive, I mean I think they're good looking but not like wow.

Like imo, Cheryl Cole isn't that hot to me.
Awww, has someone been rejected one too many times?
Reply 38

hodgetwins are tooooooooooooooooo funny
Some guys do gas some girls up too much :erm:

Latest