Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    yeh..no one is going to Nottingham next year, its just you..
    yeah good ill have banter just me myself and I :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    Well in that case, I've put Nottingham as my firm for PPE and I chose Broadgate Park as my accommodation, although they haven't got back to me yet
    oh thats really cool- so ur going self catered yeah? u must be a good cook then :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    oh thats really cool- so ur going self catered yeah? u must be a good cook then :P
    Nope, I applied too late for catered accommodation That really pissed me off though

ReputationRep:
    too late for catered? i literally only applied for catered 3 days ago and got offered a room on UP. but the room hasnt been specified. you was probably going for a ensuite right? i think im just going to lower my standards and live one year with a shared room and bathroom lols.

Anyways, hopefully ill get my grades i need to get in to nottingham to do mechanical engineering!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I applied too late for catered accommodation That really pissed me off though
    Unlucky hahaha, let me know if you need some catered food smuggled in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fei345)
    too late for catered? i literally only applied for catered 3 days ago and got offered a room on UP. but the room hasnt been specified. you was probably going for a ensuite right? i think im just going to lower my standards and live one year with a shared room and bathroom lols.

Anyways, hopefully ill get my grades i need to get in to nottingham to do mechanical engineering!
    All the catered ensuites were gone, there's still loads of shared bathroom accomodiation left in UP. I really wanted an en-suite lol, hate sharing bathrooms with a passion

(Original post by Ned Stark)
    Unlucky hahaha, let me know if you need some catered food smuggled in
    Do you really think that they'll not allow us to use the catering on UP? That's kinda mean if they don't, like fair enough I expect to pay more than you lucky people but still

ReputationRep:
    All the catered ensuites were gone, there's still loads of shared bathroom accomodiation left in UP. I really wanted an en-suite lol, hate sharing bathrooms with a passion

Do you really think that they'll not allow us to use the catering on UP? That's kinda mean if they don't, like fair enough I expect to pay more than you lucky people but still
    dw bbz ill sneak u food like room service lol

ReputationRep:
    safe fam

ReputationRep:
    Depends really, I heard you get 5 quid a day for breakfast and dinner at halls so it might be an exclusive thing to each one

Great minds think alike, you wanna set up a catered cartel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    I've got broads in Atlanta
    Same. panda, panda, panda. (at least I got the reference) I'll be studying English, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ned Stark)
    Depends really, I heard you get 5 quid a day for breakfast and dinner at halls so it might be an exclusive thing to each one

Great minds think alike, you wanna set up a catered cartel?
    5 quid is for lunch mate breakfast and dinner u already paid for

and lets do business mate- split the profits 90-10 :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    Same. panda, panda, panda. (at least I got the reference) I'll be studying English, wbu?
    Yay!!
    Medicine 😋

ReputationRep:
    I am not, but you all seem cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    I am not, but you all seem cool.
    thank you
    Where do u study then?

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    Where do u study then?
    Oh I am still in College I decided not to go Nottingham and declined my offer, it was a hard choice!

ReputationRep:
    Well in that case, I've put Nottingham as my firm for PPE and I chose Broadgate Park as my accommodation, although they haven't got back to me yet
    Fellow PPEist. What did you put as your insurance? I'm still waiting to hear back from Notts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    Oh I am still in College I decided not to go Nottingham and declined my offer, it was a hard choice!
    oh how come?
    thats such a shame we won't be seeing u next year
    where did u pick instead of Notts then ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrono)
    Fellow PPEist. What did you put as your insurance? I'm still waiting to hear back from Notts.
    The fact that they haven't got back to you is quite surprising, when did you send your application off? I put Exeter as my insurance

ReputationRep:
    The fact that they haven't got back to you is quite surprising, when did you send your application off? I put Exeter as my insurance
    Yes it is. I believe the reason is that they've put me on some kind of "border line" list, waiting to see whether there are some places left to fill up before the 5th of May. I sent it on the 15th of January.

I'm thinking, however, to ask for a switch to a straight econ course in case they give me an offer - PPE doesn't seem to be so econ oriented like its Warwick analogue if you look at the modules, for instance. What's your opinion on that?

ReputationRep:
    5 quid is for lunch mate breakfast and dinner u already paid for

and lets do business mate- split the profits 90-10 :P
    90 to me? You got yourself a deal!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.