Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awesome Genius reveals all - Ask Jo Anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    While we're on the subject of cows, do you and Zacken have beef or something?
    he's jealous because Zacken got into Cambridge and is a humble and genuinely nice person.

It's just the crowd who think targeting users is acceptable. They are banned already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Why did you ask me over PM if I wanted to mate with you?

It was terrible dude.
    Same here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy1331)
    Same here...
    I shall PM you about this weird ordeal
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    For one thread only you have the rare opportunity to ask me (Joban) anything.

Awesome Genius just a character. Not a real person.
    How many sheep could you fit on Jupiter's rings?

How many ego bumps have you had when you mentioned you were a doctor?

(OT: Do you have Linkedin bro? If so, add me.)

How much guacamole can you consume in the span of 20 mins?

If 10 ducks were swimming in a pond, and 2 geese were next to that pond, what would be the estimated time it would take for the ducks to swarm the geese?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    'I am taking some time away from TSR' :lol:
    'I will still be posting just a lil bit as cold turkey isn't working out so well.'

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For those interested awesome genius does not/ didn't go to oxford. He is not as attractive as he makes out and used to wear a quite odd set of spectacles. he is also within the age of 35-45 I could go on but this would be stupid I hope he realised how careless he has been
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    OP is very careless I now have his full name address and phone number of work place.
    How the heck did you get those details from a first name? Unless you stalked his posts.. Which is even worse tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Help me on this thread and give me an answer which i understand please?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post64260103

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    How the heck did you get those details from a first name? Unless you stalked his posts.. Which is even worse tbh.
    Nope what I meant to say is I have the ability to do this very easily and this combined with the fact I know he does something related to cardiology did make it very easy indeed. I also stalk everyone including you BTW

ReputationRep:
    did u kno that Bojan is an anagram of Banjo ?

:holmes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    For one thread only you have the rare opportunity to ask me (Joban) anything.

Awesome Genius just a character. Not a real person.
    Are you a male or female?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    Nope what I meant to say is I have the ability to do this very easily and this combined with the fact I know he does something related to cardiology did make it very easy indeed. I also stalk everyone including you BTW
    I've got nothing to hide , I've already been found on reddit by a couple people on here aha.

Still a bit strange to stalk everyone though :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    This makes literally zero sense if you know anything about EW.

You need help, mate.
    loooooolll :rofl:

Lol yeah, I'm such an oxbridge reject.....

OH wait I rejected Oxbridge because I hated it

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing to hide , I've already been found on reddit by a couple people on here aha.

Still a bit strange to stalk everyone though :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think she's actually found OP online.

Especially if she's saying he didn't actually go to Oxford. How on earth would she know it's him then?

She basically says that his age and university are different from what he's claimed on TSR... Presumably because the person she found online is not the same person as OP... lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Is your name joban (the reason I ask is because...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the only person on the GMC register with the name Joban is a guy called Jobanpreet Singh sehmi and has an mbbs from University of London (and has been practicing for almost 12 years as a doctor which means that guy is at least 33 years old). also have you complleted f1/f2 yet (a lot of friends of mine who are f1/2 doctors are provisional entries on the GMC register and as far as I am aware, you cant ask the GMC to hide your registration details.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    I don't think she's actually found OP online.

Especially if she's saying he didn't actually go to Oxford. How on earth would she know it's him then?

She basically says that his age and university are different from what he's claimed on TSR... Presumably because the person she found online is not the same person as OP... lol
    HAHAHA.

I thought as much.

Then again, I probably should have questioned her more. I did see the Oxford certificate in the video he sent a while back after all.

Fair play Xenon17, keep on trollin'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Is your name joban (the reason I ask is because...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the only person on the GMC register with the name Joban a guy called Jobanpreet Singh sehmi and has an mbbs from University of London (and has been practicing for almost 12 years as a doctor which means that guy is at least 33 years old). have you complleted f1 yet (a lot of friends of mine who are f1/2 doctors are provisional entries on the GMC register and as far as I am aware, you cant ask the GMC to hide your registration details.
    It seems unlikely that there is only one Joban on the entire GMC register. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    did u kno that Bojan is an anagram of Banjo ?

:holmes:
    Did you know your name is an anagram of

bare Eth?

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA.

I thought as much.

Then again, I probably should have questioned her more. I did see the Oxford certificate in the video he sent a while back after all.

Fair play Xenon17, keep on trollin'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To be fair though, the GMC register point people are making is perfectly valid.

There is indeed only one person with the forename Joban on the List of Registered Medical Practitioners. (I presume this other person is who Xenon17 has found.)

It definitely isn't the OP. And I'm confident OP is actually an Oxford-qualified doctor. So... he's almost certainly lying about his name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    loooooolll :rofl:

Lol yeah, I'm such an oxbridge reject.....

OH wait I rejected Oxbridge because I hated it
    Stop lying EW, we all know you got rejected by Oxford and are covering it up by pretending that you didn't like it.

:rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.