Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Definitely not
    i see, so it's chance then?

(Original post by iEthan)
    i mean who doesn't want to know? i mean it's not like poos have a will of their own right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)

i mean who doesn't want to know? i mean it's not like poos have a will of their own right?
    It's not that easy for threads to get lost
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

it refused to go down without being flushed twice, it smelled pretty bad when i flushed, it's like all the stale bad gas that was released from the poo just decided to drift upwards and rise -.-
    As it does...

I was in the toilets in college last week and I find out after I've left something in the bowl that the flush doesn't work.

I've avoided that location since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    you should try holding down the button/flush for maximum strength flush, or if that doesnt work, scoop the poopi out and use it as compost for your garden
    Toilets don't work like that.

It's a syphon once it's started it's started.
    All you're doing is just pouring water into the pan until the weight of the column of water in the pan forces the water in the bottom of the pan (and whatever else might be there) around the U bend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    It's not that easy for threads to get lost
    i'm glad, then people can know about my problems too

(Original post by iEthan)

(Original post by EricPiphany)
    As it does...

I was in the toilets in college last week and I find out after I've left something in the bowl that the flush doesn't work.

I've avoided that location since...
    o.o it was really funny i remember the time i went to the college for the second for the second part of my NCS program and i did a huge turd there and it blocked the toilet of course and i heard the cleaner going EEEHHHHUUUUGGGGGHHHH as i was walking past with all my buddies who did NCS with me as we left the building. Funniest moment of my life ever rate it 10/10

(Original post by JC.)
    Toilets don't work like that.

It's a syphon once it's started it's started.
    All you're doing is just pouring water into the pan until the weight of the column of water in the pan forces the water in the bottom of the pan (and whatever else might be there) around the U bend.
    my poo refuses to bend

i'm glad, then people can know about my problems too

o.o it was really funny i remember the time i went to the college for the second for the second part of my NCS program and i did a huge turd there and it blocked the toilet of course and i heard the cleaner going EEEHHHHUUUUGGGGGHHHH as i was walking past with all my buddies who did NCS with me as we left the building. Funniest moment of my life ever rate it 10/10

my poo refuses to bend
    truly made me laugh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.