Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But why?

Choice one - Smoke cigarettes and get nicotine because I dont want to be "too pussy" but i'll also be getting cancer later in life

Choice two - Smoke an e-cigarette which doesnt include the cancer causing chemicals but still gives me nicotine.

Thats why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Choice three - don't smoke anything and not look like a giant douchebag

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with vaping/smoking/weed/cocaine/ecstasy

Do as you please
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It would put me off personally, I really hate it. It's smells so sickly to me and the smell hits you when you're walking past people as it's a huge cloud of vapour. I was standing at a traffic light and this girl's vapour hit me and genuinely was completely around me, I've never seen so much vapour. Also I hate the fact people do it inside too. Then the other issues I have are all the shops popping up everywhere with "starter kits". I thought it was to help stop smoking, I see nothing advertising about that, just horrible gaudy shops with giant frog mascots (no idea) advertising it.

I genuinely think I'd rather the smell of smoke than vapour, it's the same reason I feel slightly nauseated walking past shisha restaurants.

Obviously these are all my personal opinions and other people will like it/won't care.

(Who knew I had such strong feelings until I started typing lol).

ReputationRep:
    We get it, you vape!

ReputationRep:
    Og-Kush
    zero seven three nine nine
    six seven four seven
    eight three

)

ReputationRep:
    To be honest this is a ridiculous addiction which will bring no credibility. Possibly marginally less disgusting than smoking, but somehow even more crazy. Same applies to girls. Work on giving up.

ReputationRep:
    Some of you really are clueless.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.