Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you love your siblings? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm basically my older sister (25) and younger brother's (13) best friend. They're not even as close to each other as they are me individually.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I love both my siblings :love:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't anyone else selfish like me and worried about their access to the family gold?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Isn't anyone else selfish like me and worried about their access to the family gold?
    No because i have my own gold and they have theirs and the rest will be split evenly

ReputationRep:
    I love my siblings, sure I'm a little protective over my brothers. My sisters and i get on. We don't really care about what we are going to get from parent (mothers divorced).

ReputationRep:
    I have an older sister.

When I was younger, me and my sister kinda hated each other and would fight a lot, but that didn't mean that we would completely ignore each other.

We're both at university now, and me and my sister don't have any problems anymore and we have a lot more conversations now

Even if we had hated each other when we were young, I would still stick up for her because she is my sister after all.

ReputationRep:
    1 brother 2 years younger than me as for love sometimes
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I have an older sister who I cannot stand to be near... she is a control freak and a bully. I hate her so much if she came to me and said listen I have kidney disease and I need a new kidney to live will you give me your kidney and I would look her in the face and say FU

ReputationRep:
    lol i told her about it, she was really freaked out tbh

she was more angry with me for sharing a picture of her to random strangers

but tbh i don't like her
    *with
    #awesomegenius :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    He's a goon but obviously. No choice in the matter really family for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You evil thing.
    :blush:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.