Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do South Asian boys act "Hard"? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    They wanna be like Hrithik Roshan
    He is a ****ing sculpture!! What a beauty

Attachment 524439

ReputationRep:
    Never met any like you describe. Most the ones I know are clever so and sos, as per the stereotypes, lmfao, whether they be Chinese, Korean or what not. Black Africans seem to be the demographic most likely to act as you put it in my experience.

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I thought you said "How do Asian boys get hard?" :laugh:
    :rofl:

That's exactly what I though Lool

(Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    Never met any like you describe. Most the ones I know are clever so and sos, as per the stereotypes, lmfao, whether they be Chinese, Korean or what not. Black Africans seem to be the demographic most likely to act as you put it in my experience.
    Please make a trip up to Bradford. ill be happy to show you about :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you guys keep calling them rude boys?

I thought that term was used to describe Caribbean people.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    He is a ****ing sculpture!! What a beauty
    Nooooo Imran Hashmi is absolutely beautiful 😍😍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    He's alright, not on the hot level :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Cos they wanna be like their "cuzzeh bros" init pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    OP isn't talking about orientals. They're talking about a specific type of South Asian (Pakistanis basically).

ReputationRep:
    why is it such a problem to just call them "desi"? "south asian" can mean *so* many races. it can mean indian, pakistani, persian, turkish, indochinese (laosian/cambodian/vietnamese), etc - seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    He is gorgeous js

ReputationRep:
    *Mirpuri

Spoiler:
    Show
    come at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    The rude boys that sit on the back of the bus, tend to stare at every girl that walks by and blast music whilst they are walking or on the bus. Are doing a Level 1/2 in sports or business nut barely attend college, they stand outside of the college in groups.
    I sit on the back of the bus and i passed my a levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    why is it such a problem to just call them "desi"? "south asian" can mean *so* many races. it can mean indian, pakistani, persian, turkish, indochinese (laosian/cambodian/vietnamese), etc - seriously
    Over here in Toronto we neverrrr say south Asian it must b a UK thing, they do call each other desi, but the rest of the people call them brown or by whatever they are Indian, Pakistani, banglawhatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    or we can refer them to just as Pakistani? Coz the vast majority of them fit the description stated by the OP
    This sounds like a real genuine and unbiased opinion coming from an Indian 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Over here in Toronto we neverrrr say south Asian it must b a UK thing, they do call each other desi, but the rest of the people call them brown or by whatever they are Indian, Pakistani, banglawhatever.
    Hey. I remember you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I don't even know man. They try and act all cool, next level swag sort of thing but in reality the only next level swag they're going to be getting a slap with a chappal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    This sounds like a real genuine and unbiased opinion coming from an Indian 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is right though.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    He's alright, not on the hot level :lol:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    He is gorgeous js
    He is gorgeous like Samina has said... Have you seen him and his body? And the way he talks omg 😩😩 soooo good!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.