Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Considering shes called off the marriage and for some reason kicked you out, then I cant see that happening anytime soon. Are you male or female? Waht is it she finds so objectionable? Ahh sorry if its batman then I guess its the gay angle.
    haha sorry i named my self batman and i like batman and she doesnt like the fact im with her boyfriends son and i am female and she tells every one im wrong and vile as if they are to get married then he would become my step brother but that still does not make him blood relation so it again isnt wrong or against the law which people may disagree on but that is there opinion i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Im the writers boyfriend, my dad and her mum are dating, we met through them and arent related at all.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that can't see any wrong in dating your step-siblings??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help4exams)
    Am I the only one that can't see any wrong in dating your step-siblings??
    exactly they're not your siblings unless your mom breast fed them ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    exactly they're not your siblings unless your mom breast fed them ofc
    Haha no my mum and is his dad meet 3 years ago and he is nearly 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FeckTheScrounger)
    Great Unwashed plebs like you OP make me sick. Persons like you must be placed on the sex offenders list and placed into secure housing for the protection of those of us who earn over £100,00 a year.
    This does not make any sense with my post I'm so confused what you are trying to say.

ReputationRep:
    i think the confusion arises from a simple typo at the beginning of OP's post... she wrote

Hi, im in a relationship with my mums boyfriend

but meant to write

Hi, im in a relationship with my mums boyfriend 's son

why isn't the boyfriend taking any responsibility here? how is his dad reacting to it? surely he could convince his dad to sway your mum's opinion of it?

ReputationRep:
    Because he has fell out with his dad too and his dad is against it and is trying to split us up by sending threats.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Batman09)
    Because he has fell out with his dad too and his dad is against it and is trying to split us up by sending threats.
    So has your mum asked you to move out? Will you be leaving home when you are 18? Unlikely things will ever be the same imo, she feels hurt by it, but you make your choices.

You can still talk to childline if you wnat to talk it through with a counselor. 08001111.

ReputationRep:
    Hi its her old boyfriend she got kicked out and had nowhere to go and had to move back home buy in order to do that her mum made her leave me and get rid of all contact to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.