The Student Room Group

mums boyfriends son

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 999tigger
Considering shes called off the marriage and for some reason kicked you out, then I cant see that happening anytime soon. Are you male or female? Waht is it she finds so objectionable? Ahh sorry if its batman then I guess its the gay angle.

haha sorry i named my self batman and i like batman and she doesnt like the fact im with her boyfriends son and i am female and she tells every one im wrong and vile as if they are to get married then he would become my step brother but that still does not make him blood relation so it again isnt wrong or against the law which people may disagree on but that is there opinion i guess.
Im the writers boyfriend, my dad and her mum are dating, we met through them and arent related at all.
(edited 7 years ago)
Am I the only one that can't see any wrong in dating your step-siblings??
Original post by help4exams
Am I the only one that can't see any wrong in dating your step-siblings??

exactly they're not your siblings unless your mom breast fed them ofc
Reply 24
Original post by alkaline.
exactly they're not your siblings unless your mom breast fed them ofc

Haha no my mum and is his dad meet 3 years ago and he is nearly 17
Reply 25
Original post by FeckTheScrounger
Great Unwashed plebs like you OP make me sick. Persons like you must be placed on the sex offenders list and placed into secure housing for the protection of those of us who earn over £100,00 a year.

This does not make any sense with my post I'm so confused what you are trying to say.
i think the confusion arises from a simple typo at the beginning of OP's post... she wrote

Hi, im in a relationship with my mums boyfriend

but meant to write

Hi, im in a relationship with my mums boyfriend 's son
why isn't the boyfriend taking any responsibility here? how is his dad reacting to it? surely he could convince his dad to sway your mum's opinion of it?
Reply 28
Because he has fell out with his dad too and his dad is against it and is trying to split us up by sending threats.
Original post by Batman09
Because he has fell out with his dad too and his dad is against it and is trying to split us up by sending threats.

So has your mum asked you to move out? Will you be leaving home when you are 18? Unlikely things will ever be the same imo, she feels hurt by it, but you make your choices.

You can still talk to childline if you wnat to talk it through with a counselor. 08001111.
Hi its her old boyfriend she got kicked out and had nowhere to go and had to move back home buy in order to do that her mum made her leave me and get rid of all contact to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending