Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you like the new update to the Samsung Internet app? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I don't understand how you say "true" and then basically disagree with everything I said lol.

And what do you mean by "a lot less monitored" ?
    all you said was high end samsungs > iphones
    which I agree with in every way, except aesthetics, but now the S7 edge is buff so that cancels it out. The only remaining issue is the ugly af android emojis.

does that make more sense now?

by that I mean, I feel like apple stalks us WAY more than android.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it saves cookies? Even if it saves history, it's password protected. That's good because sometimes I want to revisit a site I was on in incognito but I couldn't remember it.

Why'd you want to hide photos 😂😂
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I already hide my photos using this
    Yeah thats true i guess. I just dont want it to take up too much cache, one of the reasons why i use incognito in the first place

Nah, i dont use it myself, tbh whatsapp pics are often really stupid (to say the least) and i would rather no one saw those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    all you said was high end samsungs > iphones
    which I agree with in every way, except aesthetics, but now the S7 edge is buff so that cancels it out. The only remaining issue is the ugly af android emojis.

does that make more sense now?

by that I mean, I feel like apple stalks us WAY more than android.
    The android emojis suck but the Samsung emojis are not too bad. But we get the ios emojis on whatsapp so that's cool.

And yeah I understand

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Yeah thats true i guess. I just dont want it to take up too much cache, one of the reasons why i use incognito in the first place

Nah, i dont use it myself, tbh whatsapp pics are often really stupid (to say the least) and i would rather no one saw those
    Lol my whatsapp pics aren't too bad (well idk what you consider bad). But there's certainly other things I wouldn't want anyone to discover by accident. Though I don't really let anyone use my phone for more than 20 seconds or to watch a video I saw on facebook etc.

ReputationRep:
    Lol are there actually people who don't use chrome?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzahPatel)
    Chrome sucks

ReputationRep:
    Chrome sucks
    smh
    opinions are opinions I guess

ReputationRep:
    You'll find on Samsung and Apple mobile devices usage of chrome is much lower than average as both offer very good own internet browsers. I love Chrome on my laptop but on my phone its always Samsungs own.

ReputationRep:
    smh
    opinions are opinions I guess
    My opinion is the only one that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian Bartlett)
    You'll find on Samsung and Apple mobile devices usage of chrome is much lower than average as both offer very good own internet browsers. I love Chrome on my laptop but on my phone its always Samsungs own.
    This!

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea this was a thing, might have to switch back to the stock browser!! For research purposes of course 👀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I had no idea this was a thing, might have to switch back to the stock browser!! For research purposes of course 👀
    I researched it this morning 😏 :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.