ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.Lou)
    Thankyou for this, it's a big help.
    Any time.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for clearing that up pal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How do the flats work? Are they just like floors? because people in flat 33 keeps saying they're my neighbor

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Flat 106

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElenHaf123)
    Hi all just writing to see if anyone is going to IQ in September? I'm in block E flat 59 and am going to study archaeology.
    Im going to be in Block K flat 109 and am hopefully going to study Asia Pacific Studies Korean

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in Block D Flat 39, studying Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfranshutt)
    Im going to be in Block K flat 109 and am hopefully going to study Asia Pacific Studies Korean
    I'm in flat 109 and doing Asia pacific studies as well , I'm doing Japanese though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaceyrenee_x)
    I'm going to be in Block D Flat 39, studying Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese!
    Exact same course but flat 109

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starsky091)
    I'm in flat 109 and doing Asia pacific studies as well , I'm doing Japanese though.
    Thats so cool! What room??

ReputationRep:
    Thats so cool! What room??
    Room D 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaceyrenee_x)
    Exact same course but flat 109

I was in IQ last year. Had a great time with my flat in Flat 58. I was doing my foundation year for APS (Asia Pacific Studies) and will be doing Japanese as well.

You can pm me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help

ReputationRep:
    Room D 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in C add me on facebook- Maria Shuttleworth

ReputationRep:
    Im in C add me on facebook- Maria Shuttleworth
    I think I already have (it's Tim Gunn) 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys, I'll be in flat 43. I'm a final year doing French and Arabic, so feel free to get in touch if you've got any questions about doing languages or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Was reluctant to post here before my results, but it seems I have been confirmed! I'm in Flat 26, studying Politics.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm going to be living in Flat 69! Studying Screenwriting for Film, TV and Radio.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hey everyone, we're looking forward to having you all move in! Just to let you know we've got a 16/17 Residents Group on Facebook too so make sure you join to get to know all your new neighbours. Exciting times ahead

The iQ Team

ReputationRep:
    Applied it as my first choice, still waiting for allocations.

ReputationRep:
    Block K Flat 57 B

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 101, looked through so many discussions and haven't seen anything from anyone in any of the surround flats😞 Anyone nearby??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.