Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i wont do a pop up shop if it comes up im just hoping their will be a simple object such as a bin or bench

ReputationRep:
    The mark scheme reads, Presents a wide range of innovative and creative ideas. I think this should mean that each design you make should be different in some way. This is why boxes 1-5 were fairly vague creating a large area for different products to be made.

ReputationRep:
    Lads, if you've talked about a mechanism, f***ing model it.

ReputationRep:
    The other section I hate is question 13. You get 8 minuets and my teacher advises a flowchart which takes so long to make. I have done several practice flowcharts for past papers and I have never completed it in the 8 minuets.What do you guys do for box 13?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanna trade job bag stuff? got some sick design processes, need some shelters/seating?

ReputationRep:
    for action plan we do a table. task,method,materials/equipment and time

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a good Idea, I may just do that because the flowchart is just impossible adding the decisions in there!

ReputationRep:
    printing off a past paper to annotate with notes atm too

ReputationRep:
    I am just going to take in a past paper in with me which I did at school. I got 51 so I will just basically copy that throughout.

ReputationRep:
    what kinda stuff you got for your job bag?

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what else could come uppppppppp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffeeclub)
    what kinda stuff you got for your job bag?
    What've you got in yours?
    I've got images of town centres, natural inspirational images, a list of things in town centres and a mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exavior)
    I am just going to take in a past paper in with me which I did at school. I got 51 so I will just basically copy that throughout.
    Youre allowed to take mock papers in and copy it!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Something which I am taking in to the exam is a complete practice Innovation Challenge Marked. Also Anthropometrics Materials Manufacturing Adhesives and Joints, and lots of Pictures of Inspiration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrbombastic1999)
    What've you got in yours?
    I've got images of town centres, natural inspirational images, a list of things in town centres and a mark scheme
    Got some materials, hardwoods and softwoods, and some inspirational seats, shelters etc

ReputationRep:
    in my job bag i have different manufacturing methods, materials, images of seating and bins and a mark scheme, anythign else recommended?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think they would let me take in an A* model answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will2399)
    Youre allowed to take mock papers in and copy it!?!?!?!
    My teacher said the job bag is there to help inspire and guide people through the challenge. I have asked him and he told me that I can bring in basically what I want including some mocks which we have done. So I think it is allowed, not 100% but that's what my teacher said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exavior)
    My teacher said the job bag is there to help inspire and guide people through the challenge. I have asked him and he told me that I can bring in basically what I want including some mocks which we have done. So I think it is allowed, not 100% but that's what my teacher said.
    ah okay, ummm im not sure if i will or not... tbh i will only need it if a bench comes up

ReputationRep:
    What aspects do you tend to innovate?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.