Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your favourite things to do in your spare time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    What music do you listen to?
    I doubt you ruin everything!! I imagine youre very good at it!!
    A lot of early 1960s rock, post punk, noughties Rock - how about you?

I'm shocking

ReputationRep:
    Chat ****, get banged, masturbate, eat, lift, spit, drink, sleep. All in that order. Maybe go shopping in between.

ReputationRep:
    Watching TV, surfing the web and practicing my kick-ups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    A lot of early 1960s rock, post punk, noughties Rock - how about you?

I'm shocking
    Ah nice!!
    I listen to 90s - Today's Rock and various songs from other genres really. But rock is my main!
    Favourite Band?

Aw im sure youre not! I bet you youre better than me!! Im shocking, its hard to be worse tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice!!
    I listen to 90s - Today's Rock and various songs from other genres really. But rock is my main!
    Favourite Band?

Aw im sure youre not! I bet you youre better than me!! Im shocking, its hard to be worse tbh!
    Libertines, the Smiths, Placebo... Way too many to list! I like a lot of metal too, but generally the older stuff than the pop-punk

The actual drawing I can (almost!) do, like proportions and shiz, but I'll whip out a paintbrush and boom I've ruined everything...

ReputationRep:
    Snorting digital cocaine(also known as Hearthstone). Damn things a black hole, devouring all the spare time i have

ReputationRep:
    anybody have time to do my thesis survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7YL8YQQ

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Libertines, the Smiths, Placebo... Way too many to list! I like a lot of metal too, but generally the older stuff than the pop-punk

The actual drawing I can (almost!) do, like proportions and shiz, but I'll whip out a paintbrush and boom I've ruined everything...
    Ah right. Ive not really listened to them before so i dont really know what theyre like (although Placebo do sound promising from what ive heard)!
    I prefer the stuff from the 00s really.
    Bands like Halestorm, PVRIS, Hollywood Undead etc...

What things do you draw? Im youre awesome at drawing and painting!!
    Painting is super hard!!

ReputationRep:
    Play Slither Io

ReputationRep:
    Ah right. Ive not really listened to them before so i dont really know what theyre like (although Placebo do sound promising from what ive heard)!
    I prefer the stuff from the 00s really.
    Bands like Halestorm, PVRIS, Hollywood Undead etc...

What things do you draw? Im youre awesome at drawing and painting!!
    Painting is super hard!!
    With what you like, you might like placebo - I like stuff from all eras, most of it tends to be British though...

Generally people/objects, I don't have the concentration to do full landscapes... I just use it as stress relief more than anything

ReputationRep:
    With what you like, you might like placebo - I like stuff from all eras, most of it tends to be British though...

Generally people/objects, I don't have the concentration to do full landscapes... I just use it as stress relief more than anything
    Hmm ok, I'll have a listen. I'm looking for some new bands to listen to tbh!
    British music is really good! I can see why you like it.

Ah fair enough!
    I imagine it can be rather relaxing so that's a good idea!!

ReputationRep:
    Gym all day errday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Free time - Hockey.
    Actual free time - Reading or Youtube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Freediving ( at least some practice), sailing, Arma III, Skyrim, reading.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok, I'll have a listen. I'm looking for some new bands to listen to tbh!
    British music is really good! I can see why you like it.

Ah fair enough!
    I imagine it can be rather relaxing so that's a good idea!!
    So am I - I've got a lot of the same old stuff! It's not even intentional, British sound just appeals to me more

Yeah, I'd recommend d it, even if you're just doodling or colouring in those colouring-book-for-adults thing

ReputationRep:
    Drawing, writing, reading, walking, browsing, running, exploring, board games, ikebana, playing with pets, dancing (in front of the mirror...), sleeping, eating. Mostly sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    So am I - I've got a lot of the same old stuff! It's not even intentional, British sound just appeals to me more

Yeah, I'd recommend d it, even if you're just doodling or colouring in those colouring-book-for-adults thing
    Me too! Looking for something a biy different! That why PVRIS appeals so much to me! The Britisn sound is good but i prefer the American sound tbh.

Im crap at drawing though!
    Ive been meaning to look at them tbh. You got any of them?

ReputationRep:
    History research, writing and listening to music.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Looking for something a biy different! That why PVRIS appeals so much to me! The Britisn sound is good but i prefer the American sound tbh.

Im crap at drawing though!
    Ive been meaning to look at them tbh. You got any of them?
    Yeah, I defo see where you're coming from

No, I've been meaning to as well, I'm on the look out for something cheap,but I imagine they're pretty good. Or, get a compass out and make that sort of thing yourself, which is what I sometimes do

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I defo see where you're coming from

No, I've been meaning to as well, I'm on the look out for something cheap,but I imagine they're pretty good. Or, get a compass out and make that sort of thing yourself, which is what I sometimes do
    Yeah, a lot of stuff sounds the same nowadays!

Yeah im gonna have a look at somepoint i think!
    How do you draw them? You sound incredibly creative! I like that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.