Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    where do you get all of these?!

ReputationRep:
    I think life isn't too long or too short, it's just right. Think about it, we all have about 70 odd years to do whatever we please.

ReputationRep:
    existence may be infinite. yet we are each individually here for an infinitesimal fraction of it, not even a fleeting moment in the scope of all of time.

ReputationRep:
    Life is long enough it's your beauty that's short ugh. Just kill me when I hit 30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurtfulHarold)
    I think life isn't too long or too short, it's just right. Think about it, we all have about 70 odd years to do whatever we please.
    Do whatever we please? Please most of our life is stuck at school, and working.

ReputationRep:
    It feels very long at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Do whatever we please? Please most of our life is stuck at school, and working.
    Eh, you can still do stuff whilst you partake in those activities.

ReputationRep:
    Eh, you can still do stuff whilst you partake in those activities.

We spend most of our lives slaving so don't try to justify anything.

ReputationRep:
    Life is eternal if you embrace allah

ReputationRep:
    Some days I can't believe how long it feels - but most days, and today, it feels much too short. I get anxious thinking about it; I want to fill it up!

ReputationRep:
    I think that life can and is short, there are positive and negative things about it being the length it is, I am not sure whether life is too short, too long or just about the right length. With the way technology and medicine is going life is going to get longer and longer till we reach the point of eternal life.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Yes it is, we spend a third of our lives sleeping.
    Sleep is like a momentary escape from reality.

I would probably have to kill myself if I never got to sleep :-/

ReputationRep:
    We spend most of our lives slaving so don't try to justify anything.
    But think about how much free time we all have in our lives. Yes, we do spend a lot of our life being educated/working but we also have a lot of time to enjoy ourselves too.

ReputationRep:
    But think about how much free time we all have in our lives. Yes, we do spend a lot of our life being educated/working but we also have a lot of time to enjoy ourselves too.
    When three hours after work? Or school or both not to mention some people juggling kids. When you're older holler at me my sweet and naive.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point if life's short or not? We all die in the end and as far as I know, there's no reason for us to be here on Earth. Or maybe we're here to destroy everything idk. We'll probably get killed cause of something like WW3 or something tbh. It's pointless to worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When three hours after work? Or school or both not to mention some people juggling kids. When you're older holler at me my sweet and naive.
    3 hours of free time a day? I'm pretty sure there is no job that would employ you for hours that would make that possible. Anyways, 3 hours is a good amount of time, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    But if you live up to 90 you would have spent up to 30 years doing nothing basically
    Do you not dream? That **** is exciting sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    3 hours of free time a day? I'm pretty sure there is no job that would employ you for hours that would make that possible. Anyways, 3 hours is a good amount of time, no?
    You got so much hope and innocence I could just hug you.

ReputationRep:
    You got so much hope and innocence I could just hug you.
    Thanks! Having that sort of outlook on life is best I think. :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.