Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female Londoners on TSR: How safe do you feel travelling around London on your own? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erebor)
    I've never felt unsafe in London. My fav part is taking a double decker, they're always so friendly. Here's a pic of future doctors and engineers heading down to the local library.

😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    Do you feel like that purely based on Peckham's infamous reputation or because you've had a bad experience in that part of London?
    Half and half, not a bad experience but you can generally tell when a place feels 'safe'. The more affluent the more safe in general.

ReputationRep:
    x
    WHY IS THIS QUESTION ADDRESSED TO FEMALES WHY NOT INCLUDE MALES TOO.

wat is this low key gender discrimination. the remaining 50% of the population ALSO suffers this exact problem in London.

****ing social justice warrior gone sexual in the hood pranks.

btw cup your pms are full, couldnt send u the long ass replies i wrote down rip + i g2g anyways

ReputationRep:
    tagging u again so u see this (message above)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    above was my daily shitpost for u to enjoy in addition to ur pm box issue.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What have your experiences been like travelling around the vibrant multicultural metropolis on your own?
    Do you generally feel safe being out and about on your own during the day, evening and night?

How do you feel when you're alone on public transport in London? Perhaps you avoid using particular forms of transport e.g. Uber and its squad of recently-arrived immigrant drivers?

Do you see your solo-self travelling on the "Night Tube" late at night when it's finally introduced later this year?

Share your thoughts.
    I haven't been bothered to go out at night as my friends are day people - my area is relatively safe and very friendly so I wouldn't mind going out at night

When I'm alone, I feel normal I guess - plus my area doesn't have that much immigrants to be honest.

I can actually imagine myself solo-self travelling on the Night Tube - getting high by listening to Kendrick Lamar and J Cole
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loooooool, so many roadmans in that picture. It's so funny because it's so true

ReputationRep:
    I've never felt unsafe. I get more annoying guys coming up to me trying to chat me up, but that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.