Soup because it's soup Saturday in our house

Sounds like an evening of debauchery to me. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Going out for an Indian curry!

ReputationRep:
    chicken karahi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?
    Kavanu
    LOOL I love my mums lasagne, she's not making it today though :sad: Although she just asked me if I wanted to eat daal bath shak rotli :lolwut: which I don't usually eat on a Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    chicken karahi
    Recommend a pizza place nearby ivy?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    currently, air. I have no idea :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Recommend a pizza place nearby ivy?
    i always order from dominos or papa johns but theres also that cheap Topps pizza which i haven't tried yet :dontknow:or try farmland

lool this is so cool omg

ReputationRep:
    Kavanu
    LOOL I love my mums lasagne, she's not making it today though :sad: Although she just asked me if I wanted to eat daal bath shak rotli :lolwut: which I don't usually eat on a Saturday.
    Lmao. I normally have dall bath shak rotli on Sundays, sometimes on Agyaaraas.

ReputationRep:
    Probably rice, but hopefully we'll have a takeaway!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, I'm really hungry thinking about it!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by iEthan)
    currently, air. I have no idea :lol:
    Same :/ haven't had a proper dinner in a week and have got no food to make anything with.
    Could make that weird fish i found in the freezer again but it made me feel sick so
    we can eat air together :drool: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    i always order from dominos or papa johns but theres also that cheap Topps pizza which i haven't tried yet :dontknow:or try farmland

lool this is so cool omg
    I've had the 18 inch from farmhouse, which is nice. And I've had topps pizza before, :coma: Yeshh dominos and papa johns are always the best. I don't know if you saw, but a few weeks ago, they had people dressed up as spidey holding signs talking about their deals???? I loved it. I waved at all of them :rofl:

Ikr XP

Lmao. I normally have dall bath shak rotli on Sundays, sometimes on Agyaaraas.
    On Sundays?!? Really. I made a deal with my mum saying that we have daal baath everyday monday to thursday, sometimes fridays and on weekends its my dad and I's choice

ReputationRep:
    I've had the 18 inch from farmhouse, which is nice. And I've had topps pizza before, :coma: Yeshh dominos and papa johns are always the best. I don't know if you saw, but a few weeks ago, they had people dressed up as spidey holding signs talking about their deals???? I loved it. I waved at all of them :rofl:

Ikr XP

On Sundays?!? Really. I made a deal with my mum saying that we have daal baath everyday monday to thursday, sometimes fridays and on weekends its my dad and I's choice
    Actually tbh we don't even have it that often. Sundays is normally bateta shaak rotli, mug and rice, MMM.

ReputationRep:
    Actually tbh we don't even have it that often. Sundays is normally bateta shaak rotli, mug and rice, MMM.
    I have 'mug wednesdays' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have 'mug wednesdays' :rofl:
    Oh XD What sort of meat dishes do you have? I have none obvs cause vegetarian. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    Kfc, Pizza Hut, McDonalds
    What, all of them?!

ReputationRep:
    Probably some soup with toast to dip in it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?
    Good luck with your fast. I am having afghan rice with lamb meat (afghan style though)...basically my mum is cooking like 3 different types of vegetables with it but again the afghan way. And lol lots more as we having guests over.

ReputationRep:
    Lasagna, it's my daddio's birthday and it's his favourite :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.