*PRSOM*

Haha.. I died :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm learning Python if that counts :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Gaming and Anime...just got dark souls 3!!!!
    How are you finding it? I just finished it last week; one of my favourite games along with the original Dark Souls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    How are you finding it? I just finished it last week; one of my favourite games along with the original Dark Souls.
    I love it!! XD even though....ZERO DEATHS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! What books do you prefer?
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm a book nerd, do I fit in here? :innocent:

I am a nerd girl

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    look just be yourself its the only person left

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I happen to be a 'nerd girl' also.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh you guys are amazing And dark souls is awesome (though im very sad since i dont have XBox one so im missing out on 3) as it metal gear :P looking forward to FF7 tho not so much the instalments. Anime is awesome, death note is the best :P films - civil war next week (so excited) :P although i am a DC over marvel :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    More like Call of Booty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samonia)
    Oh my gosh you guys are amazing And dark souls is awesome (though im very sad since i dont have XBox one so im missing out on 3) as it metal gear :P looking forward to FF7 tho not so much the instalments. Anime is awesome, death note is the best :P films - civil war next week (so excited) :P although i am a DC over marvel :P
    Did you see Deadpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Did you see Deadpool?
    oh yes i saw deadpool :P i loved it so much
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm into gaming, Star Trek, Stargate etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samonia)
    oh yes i saw deadpool :P i loved it so much
    Good good, had to make sure. I'll probably be seeing the civil war too soon, or so I hope.

As for gaming, I'm currently waiting for a new computer. I'll probably be getting one in about 2-3 months and hopefully I can get a decent gaming pc. My current computer can't handle new games any more so I'm not even bothering buying dark souls yet :cry:I also bought the soma game when it came out (I'm a horror fan), but again my pc can't handle it >.> I'm mostly playing league of legends right now, and sometimes heroes of the storm because they actually work well, and I also have my trusty nintendo 3ds (pokemon and monster hunter ftw). I also cry every day because until dawn is ps4 only.

Do you know other good animes? I've recently started watching ansatsu kyoushitsu (assasination classroom) and it seems pretty good so far, I'm also a huge fan of one piece (I read the manga though).

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend keeps recommending assassination classroom but i haven't had time to watch it yet! :O fairy tail was cute untill it got a little too fan service-y same with bleach. Hellsing is really good if you like darker animes, (IF you watch hellsing i realllllly recommend hellsing ultimate abridged, so funny :P ) I keep getting recommended your lie in april but i hate sad things so i'm refusing to watch it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    How many souls did that cost you?
    wayy to many child...wayyyy too many :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Lol. Slightly harsh mate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.