Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My hair is always nerdy and ugly looking. Help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Try and grow it out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hey your hair looks fine why are you worrying i know people who are bald. Don't worry and plus if you just brush it or if you want straighten it then i'm sure it would be perfect Loving the hair colour though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That has been half straightened lol i straightened the ends, went out gor a few hours and that is what it looks like normally ^
    OP I can confirm I am an expert in critique of women. I was born with an innate ability to do so. My advice would be to grow it longer and people will laugh at you now but once its long they'll just get used to you being better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes that and it looks like i just woke up.
    Then brush it straight after you wash it. Then leave it to dry naturally without blowdrying.

ReputationRep:
    In the meantime straighten it but long term grow it out and maybe put a side parting and a bit of a heavier side fringe layered out to the sides

ReputationRep:
    dont use heat, use conditioner every time, wash your hair only like 2 or 3 times a week, oil ur hair with argan oil when its wet on ends, before washing add coconut, castor or olive oil, leave in a few hours, completely stop using heat and sprays n ****, let it grow b patient, then go to a hairdresses for a nice haircut, you should get a trim every like 8 weeks or so to stop split ends stick with this routine ulle b fine, also brush your hair twice a day and bun/braid ur hair before u sleep, if u sleep with wet hair in bun, it comes out all wavy n nice even braids but make sure u condition and/or oil

hope that helps...

ReputationRep:

Please become Ellen Page.

ReputationRep:
    brush it?

It doesn't look bad... Or part your hair in a different place?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.