Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is no natural way to get bigger boobs. You can always try push up bras but I always found them to be uncomfortable. Try find better fitted clothes to flatter your figure. There's loads of benefits to having smaller boobs, you can run without having your boobs bounce everywhere, you can sleep on your front, you can wear cuter tops and have a greater variety of bras, no back pain and they tend to be perky. A B cup is NOT small, you have a little something. I wouldn't recommend a boob job but if that's what makes you feel comfortable go for it although there isn't any "natural" way, unless you gain a ton of weight or get pregnant. I've heard the pill helps though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you, I'll try and deal with my insecurity .
    I hear a large chest can be more trouble than it's worth - and so many people I know prefer a B cup to a D cup So what you're saying here^ is most likely best thing to do, because a guy/gal will appreciate your body when the time and chemistry's right

(Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    Post some pictures so I can help you
    Really ? Do you really think she's going to do that ? Online on the internet pshttttt

ReputationRep:
    Wow I'm such a simple man, I see the word "boob" and click on this thread

Small boobs aren't bad, I don't think people care much about big boobs anyway and you can still look good regardless of their size

Spoiler:
    Show
    I giggled everytime I wrote the word boob

Just get a boob job if you really want to get more busty!

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Honestly youll be fine , its really important you are happy with your body. B is just fine. Kiera Knighley is a 32 A and she does fine. Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift, Paltrow, Portman, Danes, Cyrus, Watson, Maggie Q,, Theron.

You made me google that. You'll be fine and its really a common average size. Dont forget a lot of women who are bigger is a result of augmentation.
    true, just those who I know who seem to have flatter chest than me are bigger and I envy them a bit. Also, even thought mine are perky, I am small in my family so, I always stand out for that.

(Original post by Ridingmyego)
    I hear a large chest can be more trouble than it's worth - and so many people I know prefer a B cup to a D cup So what you're saying here^ is most likely best thing to do, because a guy/gal will appreciate your body when the time and chemistry's right
    Thank you

(Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    There is no natural way to get bigger boobs. You can always try push up bras but I always found them to be uncomfortable. Try find better fitted clothes to flatter your figure. There's loads of benefits to having smaller boobs, you can run without having your boobs bounce everywhere, you can sleep on your front, you can wear cuter tops and have a greater variety of bras, no back pain and they tend to be perky. A B cup is NOT small, you have a little something. I wouldn't recommend a boob job but if that's what makes you feel comfortable go for it although there isn't any "natural" way, unless you gain a ton of weight or get pregnant. I've heard the pill helps though
    I don't want a boob job, but thank you. I don't like the push up effect unless i'm teasing my bf. But, I can see the benefits.

ReputationRep:
    Push up bras :thumbsup:

(Original post by AnnaMossy)
    sometimes going on the pill can enhance them but honestly 34B isn't small! its a great size! big boobs are just a pain, trust me!
    Fair enough. I can't go on the pill because i'm on the implant

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    Im sure your boobs are the perfect size , i wouldn't recommend making them bigger tbh
    Thank you

Thank you
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    A - Small boobs are great for not sagging/giving you pain/costing lots on expensive underwear.

B - You are probably measuring wrong. Try this website for an explanation of how to make your boobs look the best that they can and feel comfortable in a properly fitting bra.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFit...eginners_guide
    (I used to think I was a 34b. Nah. 30d. So much more comfortable.)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Learn to love them. It'll help your confidence and you'll feel much happier. I used to be self conscious about them but now I'm very content with them

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by HFBS)
    A - Small boobs are great for not sagging/giving you pain/costing lots on expensive underwear.

B - You are probably measuring wrong. Try this website for an explanation of how to make your boobs look the best that they can and feel comfortable in a properly fitting bra.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFit...eginners_guide
    (I used to think I was a 34b. Nah. 30d. So much more comfortable.)
    I got fitted in Ann Summers.

ReputationRep:
    The pill made mine a little bigger. I like small boobs, and b cups aren't flat anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I feel unqualified to offer an opinion

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're not saggy, they are fine.
    Some people say pectoral muscle exercises can make them grow bigger, but I don't know about that.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    As long as they're not saggy, they are fine.
    Some people say pectoral muscle exercises can make them grow bigger, but I don't know about that.
    Interesting. And na, they're not saggy yet .

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. And na, they're not saggy yet .
    Then don't worry, 34B is a normal size. Flat chested is like AA

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.