Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you guys think of massive immigration in West Europe countries? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanteaparty)
    Except that mass migration is causing massive problems and with our housing crisis and nhs barely holding together we really can't afford many people coming into our country. So of the people coming into our country need to be educated on western principles is well which also costs a lot of money (I'm talking about their shocking treatment of women).

Culture is great and all but seriously? If that's the only thing your concerned about you need to think again.
    how do you feel that european governments are ignoring those in the name of "tolerance" and "cultural enrichment"? the thing is, you guys brought in intolerant people that will bring cultural depletion... a lot of them. this politically correct move will ruin any country in the long run. i might be crazy here that i actually understand and relate to donald trump's principle and ideology. am i the only sane person here? or am i the insane one?

ReputationRep:
    It's very depressing. Multiculturalism is a complete disaster.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that the immigrants in the Calais jungle are being offered temporary homes but turning them down because they don't want to be registered in France and therefore making it next to impossible for them to move to Britain is disgraceful. France is quite happy to be their host country and take in as many immigrants as it can but for such a tiny island like Britain its difficult to find the space for more people in our current housing crisis. I totally support the idea that each immigrant (with their families) should go to court to plea their case of refuge in order to remain in their host country with the refugee status. It was only the other day that the BBC were interviewing some of these people and their genuine answers about why they left their home countries was because they just fancied a change. We don't have an open door policy for a reason. They should be sent home if they don't successfully plea refuge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    Are you implying the market in, the UK for example, demands more labour?

85% of immigrants are less likely to work than UK born residents. Fact. This doesn't seem to support your implication of increased labour demand.
    I am not. Our immigration policy is determined by the government and to a certain degree public opinion, not the market.

I said they'd be welcome "if" the market demanded it. However, if the market doesn't, as you stated is the case in the UK, then they should not be welcomed.

ReputationRep:
    It's way out of control, the lefties love it of course but I prefer a controlled and sustainable system. They want a mass uncontrolled system with no limits or precautions. It's scary what the left have done with all this power they've had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I'm not against immigration but the fact that the migrant crisis is something that's unchecked, it's worrying and on Merkel's part, a gobsmackingly stupid move.

IS have been very vocal on how they're going to send jihadists posing as refugees into Germany and Sweden. And bring in a couple of million people who claim to come from a country which is constantly ranked one of the lowest in the world for gender equality, it's not going to go down well at all.
    Train people and plan the attacks away from the watchful eye of the security services. This is precisely the case with at least one of the Paris attackers. They left Belguim for Syria, got trained up and went back in posing as a refugee.

It actually proved how mind-numbingly stupid a lot of people are. Any terrorist organisation with decision makers with functioning brains and a grain of common sense would do this. These people who called us who predicted it paranoid and accused people of being fear-mongering and blah blah seem to be under the assumption that the ISIS leadership are stupider than 5 year old children. Every single person who isn't a complete moron predicted it.

Look at all these people (including many on here) who claimed there was no basis for the theory that ISIS would send terrorist operatives into Europe posing as refugees (since logic and common sense don't count to this lot). How much of a bloody idiot do you have to be to have ever had that view? It's incredible how staggeringly thick people can be.

But then again, to be a social justice warrior, you have to suspend all trace of intelligence, logic and common sense in exchange for muh feels so I guess it goes make sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Train people and plan the attacks away from the watchful eye of the security services. This is precisely the case with at least one of the Paris attackers. They left Belguim for Syria, got trained up and went back in posing as a refugee.

It actually proved how mind-numbingly stupid a lot of people are. Any terrorist organisation with decision makers with functioning brains and a grain of common sense would do this. These people who called us who predicted it paranoid and accused people of being fear-mongering and blah blah seem to be under the assumption that the ISIS leadership are stupider than 5 year old children. Every single person who isn't a complete moron predicted it.

Look at all these people (including many on here) who claimed there was no basis for the theory that ISIS would send terrorist operatives into Europe posing as refugees (since logic and common sense don't count to this lot). How much of a bloody idiot do you have to be to have ever had that view? It's incredible how staggeringly thick people can be.

But then again, to be a social justice warrior, you have to suspend all trace of intelligence, logic and common sense in exchange for muh feels so I guess it goes make sense
    im glad there are some non-idiot people with brain like you. there is hope.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

ReputationRep:
    White genocide is what I think. We are small in number and dwindling, they are large in number and grow but are called a minority..

The reason they push integration is because those who don't integrate and stick with their own mix less.

This is being done on purpose to destroy all White ethnic groups. Not surprising those who oppose it are labelled fascists is it..

Diversity = making something less White

It's democide.

You've always been called a extremist, a fascist to oppose it. We can't have any opposition without the useful idiots showing up, united against hateful White people resisting the destruction of their own ****ing people.

This forum, being a student forum is full of people who are like that. You are the useful idiots...

ReputationRep:
    The debate should not be focused on immigration per se, but mass immigration. Uncontrolled, unregulated immigration as we are currently seeing has little to no benefit for the continent but unfortunately few of the people in favour of this policy fully understand economic or social issues. Letting them all come here is not 'helping' in any way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HOLA255)
    Are you implying that every single English native individual gets along with every other English native individual?
    That's a logical fallacy.

Whether your implied proposition (that every single English native individual does NOT get along with every other English native individual) is true or not has no relevance to the proposition advanced.

Which is that the more ethnic, religious and racial diversity a society has, the more
    there is conflict between those discrete groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JezWeCan!)
    That's a logical fallacy.

Whether your implied proposition (that every single English native individual does NOT get along with every other English native individual) is true or not has no relevance to the proposition advanced.

Which is that the more ethnic, religious and racial diversity a society has, the more
    there is conflict between those discrete groups.
    Are you implying that native English individuals get along with one other without any interpersonal differences and zero white-on-white Crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickstarfish)
    i'm being serious here, Europe will be dead in the near future

European loves these "peaceful" immigrants and refugees with backwards culture way more than their own countrymen.

Swede and Germany is already fallen with massive amount of stockholm syndrome. don't you guys realize that you are being INVADED "peacefully"? and you guys welcome those INVADERS with open arms?

"cultural enrichment" crap, you guys are killing your own culture and identity.
    where is your pride and dignity to protect your own homeland country?diversity is not equal good.

homogenous population > diverse population

1 strong united culture > 100 loose culture

i'm foreign student from south east asian ex-muslim (still muslim by ID card because my parents will probably hate me if i "officially" quit) and i used to admire and look up at west european countries, after learning these issues, now i'm sad and disappointed with you guys. how is this happening???

why is it so hard to protect your own country without being called "racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, intolerant, hate speech and thought" even though we have this so-called "freedom of speech"???? what's happened with western countries??????? too much left-wing hypocrites????

good if you can prove me wrong
    The EU leaders are anti-white.

ReputationRep:
    Are you implying that native English individuals get along with each other without any interpersonal differences and zero white-on-white Crime.
    No.

I am saying that whether they get along with each other "without any interpersonal differences" or not is irrelevant to how different ethnicities and faith groups get along together.

I don't know if you have noticed but there have been some challenges recently with regards to members of different faith groups and ethnicities "getting along with each other."

With Belgian and French nationals (born and bred in those countries but from a different religious tradition) planting bombs and machine gunning their fellow Belgian and French nationals in pursuit of a religiously based political ideology.

It was on the TV news? But if you missed it you could have a check on the internet? Google "Charlie Hebdo" or "Bataclan Attack" or "Brussels Airport Bombing."

ReputationRep:
    It has to be stopped or Europeans will go the way of the Neanderthals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-by-2050.html

ReputationRep:
    hitler genocided the wrong race it seems... europe is done for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JezWeCan!)
    No.

I am saying that whether they get along with each other "without any interpersonal differences" or not is irrelevant to how different ethnicities and faith groups get along together.

I don't know if you have noticed but there have been some challenges recently with regards to members of different faith groups and ethnicities "getting along with each other."

With Belgian and French nationals (born and bred in those countries but from a different religious tradition) planting bombs and machine gunning their fellow Belgian and French nationals in pursuit of a religiously based political ideology.

It was on the TV news? But if you missed it you could have a check on the internet? Google "Charlie Hebdo" or "Bataclan Attack" or "Brussels Airport Bombing."

What kind of solutions do you have? Are you going to walk around with a bad attitude or build a zoo? Do you know how much a plane ticket costs per person, per flight. Are you an advocate of UKIP policies, what are their practical policies? Was Hitler evil for his mass atrocities to human life? What's the end game of your argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plstudent)
    It has to be stopped or Europeans will go the way of the Neanderthals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-by-2050.html
    What is your solution?
    Your comment is a whinge with zero value.

ReputationRep:
    What is your solution?
    Your comment is a whinge with zero value.
    Isn't it obvious? To stop it. Europe has survived for hundreds of years without immigration and it will continue to do so.

ReputationRep:
    it;s funny and sad that people get arrested for re-quotting winston churchill's words

ReputationRep:
    people who visit europe for labour force/students/tourism are useful and should be encouraged as they actually contribute something to the country
    but inviting millions of uneducated uncivilized people from third world country that have backwards common-sense to become a freeloader and deadweight is idiotic and suicidal move.
    that's why people should be concerned and talk about this issue isntead of being silent and enslaved by crazy naive extreme leftist government

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.