Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is just......not going to comment further since I really don't see the point of this. hahaha...

ReputationRep:
    Defo pear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! "
    (Original post by macromicro)
    "Slightly overweight"

*Posts a picture in gym gear with abs*

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Smh attention seekers. :no:
    (Original post by zanner)
    LOOOOOOOOOOL INI

OP r u jokin fam?
    If I honestly did think highly of my body I wouldn't have posted this on a separate account or covered my face, sorry if that was the intention I gave

I used to be a lot bigger than this and that kind of ruined my confidence but I'm shocked at some of the other posts lol - didn't realise there were actually some nice people on tsr

(Original post by queriesgirl)
    If I honestly did think highly of my body I wouldn't have posted this on a separate account or covered my face, sorry if that was the intention I gave

I used to be a lot bigger than this and that kind of ruined my confidence but I'm shocked at some of the other posts lol - didn't realise there were actually some nice people on tsr
    You should be really confident in yourself bc your weight loss sounds inspirational

WELLL DONE you don't look overweight at all, be proud of your body bc it seems you worked hard for it

ReputationRep:

If you're genuinely insecure when you look like that, then you should give up because you'll never be satisfied.

I was also very overweight in the past, and I have since lost a lot of weight and changed a lot. And even though I still look nothing like you in terms of relative aesthetic, I'm light years more confident and almost negligibly insecure.

I think you need to realize that you've achieved the figure of an Instagram fitness model, if that really is you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Defo pear.
    (Original post by PillsIV)
    Bigger on the bottom that on top.... whats that again? Pear i think. Definitely not apple.
    I remember someone telling me that pear shaped was more for girls with like really large hips, I've always thought that it's just my thighs that are really fatwhich gives the illusion:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious?

You look really good! I don't know what shape you technically are :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You have a beautiful figure that models would kill for

BTW your thighs/ hips are perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Are you being serious?

You look really good! I don't know what shape you technically are :lol:
    (Original post by Biologyquestions)
    You have a beautiful figure that models would kill for

BTW your thighs/ hips are perfect!
    Wow thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks !
    Dont worry about what shape you are, just know you have a great shape so it shouldn't worry you.
    To many girls have similar insecurity problems and you definitely shouldnt have any.

ReputationRep:
    OP is seriously obese. I don't think I've seen a fatter person in my entire life.

ReputationRep:
    Mango becuase you too sweet to be an apple.
    Sorry for the cringe.

ReputationRep:
    You have an amazing body 😍 and I'd say you're pear shaped.

ReputationRep:
    Without being a creep, Damnn...
    Why you so self conscious...

ReputationRep:
    This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! "
    This is so true :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    dammmmmmmnn girl, the only other body I've seen similar to yours is Val Mercado's, and she's goals af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    OP is seriously obese. I don't think I've seen a fatter person in my entire life.
    :rolleyes:, haha.

(Original post by Prince_fancybum)
    Mango becuase you too sweet to be an apple.
    Sorry for the cringe.
    LOOL

Seriously???....women these days.

those reps tell me you must feel proud of yourself for undermining OP.

ReputationRep:
    Dayuuum :sexface: Deffo not creepy :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.