Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looters steal bundles of free water in south-east London Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is why Africa is a mess and White civilization were least at one point were the greatest.

Notice nearly all those stealing water were Black?

Now today, Whites feel sorry for Blacks (Muh slavery) and give them the comforts of White civilization and you get nothing but grief in return.

Believe me the more tolerant and nice you are to Blacks the more vicious they become. You cannot trust them. They don't even want to live with their own people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-runners.html

The water was left out for the runners in today's London marathon. The way this local mob thought they could just turn up and help themselves to something that wasn't meant for them is astounding. They even turn up with suitcases and trolleys.

It's absolutely shameful.

Thoughts?
    Damn, 188 route between Canada Water and Greenwich.

Never like that part of the ride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NooseANigger)
    This is why Africa is a mess and White civilization were least at one point were the greatest.

Notice nearly all those stealing water were Black?

Now today, Whites feel sorry for Blacks (Muh slavery) and give them the comforts of White civilization and you get nothing but grief in return.

Believe me the more tolerant and nice you are to Blacks the more vicious they become. You cannot trust them. They don't even want to live with their own people.
    1. That area is rather black.
    2. Blacks tend to be poorer, poorer people tend to commit more crime.

I am in no way condoning these actions, in fact it is these "small" crimes that annoy the **** out of me as they give me the feeling there is no hope for humanity. BUT do not use this for your racist agenda, especially when there plenty of whites that'd do the same.

Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainhuman)
    Damn, 188 route between Canada Water and Greenwich.

Never like that part of the ride.
    Yeah, the notorious Pepys estate is just off that road in video.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.