Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aussie TV crew visits migrants in Sweden: culturally enriched in less than a minute Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    respect to the mobility scooter guy who intervened :borat:

3:27
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    What did Sweden do to deserve this? what is ****ing wrong with you Whites who support this? damn you hell for supporting this it's pathetic.

I'll explain what it is. It is because they filled your heads with nonsense that makes you feel you owe the whole world something. So you are depriving your own ****ing people of a future to appease these anti-Whites.

ReputationRep:
    When will the fascists wake up to reality!? They initiated an Islamic ethnic cleansing of whites in our own countries! Deport, deport, deport!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim ********s, acting like ********s.
    Not in Somalia there aint, which is the point. When there are white people in their country they are generally;

-Protecting them
    -Building them schools
    -Giving them donations
    -Giving them food
    -Providing medical care...... I could go on.

We don't go over there and loiter about looking for someone to mug.

ReputationRep:

digital enhancement...

Name:  mobility.JPG
Views: 43
Size:  6.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

This is very peaceful isn't it, I like the bits in bold where Mohammad is encouring his followers to partake in peaceful activies.

Deluded.
    Seriously? You obviously don't know how to use the Quran.
    If a verse is peaceful or tolerant = take it at face value + applies for all people and all time.
    If a verse is violent or oppressive = you are taking it out of context = only applied in 7th century Arabia.

Duh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim ********s, acting like ********s.

And I have a feeling that they were not true Muslims, because Islam teaches peace and tolerance towards those who criticise and oppose it.
    Oh yeah?
    O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringstone)
    Oh yeah?
    O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
    Buy a new sarcasm detector.

ReputationRep:
    It's events like this which make me despise the left for what they have done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Buy a new sarcasm detector.
    Poe's Law might apply.
    The whataboutery in the first line makes me suspect I don't need one in this case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Seriously? You obviously don't know how to use the Quran.
    If a verse is peaceful or tolerant = take it at face value + applies for all people and all time.
    If a verse is violent or oppressive = you are taking it out of context = only applied in 7th century Arabia.

Duh!
    I finally realized where your sky daddy avi is from, you english pig dog!

ReputationRep:

But I do hope that chap he drove into wasn't injured. Because then he wouldn't be able to work and so then he will have to live on welfare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Don't generalise an entire nation you bigot
    Since when is saying some of these migrants coming from a culture which has one of the highest rates of FGM in the world bigoted exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Don't generalise an entire nation you bigot
    Can't tell if parody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Since when is saying some of these migrants coming from a culture which has one of the highest rates of FGM in the world bigoted exactly?
    Facts are bigoted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You stated these immigrants come to the uk for social security payments , rather than fleeing destitution and the same ****ed up practice known as FGM. I don't know why you're trying to justify your self , embrace your racist viewpoint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Facts are bigoted.
    It's not bigoted to say FGM is wrong lmao , i never condoned it. But to demonise a group of people who were fleeing from destitution is rather weak.

ReputationRep:
    It's not bigoted to say FGM is wrong lmao , i never condoned it. But to demonise a group of people who were fleeing from destitution is rather weak.
    What if you have reason to be wary of those people? Why does their situation change that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    What if you have reason to be wary of those people? Why does their situation change that?
    Why would you be wary of them? If the particular person was a threat then obviously they should be deferred elsewhere or suffer idc. Btw when you say be wary , if you are referring to terrorists idc what happens to them.

ReputationRep:
    You stated these immigrants come to the uk for social security payments , rather than fleeing destitution and the same ****ed up practice known as FGM. I don't know why you're trying to justify your self , embrace your racist viewpoint.
    If that's truly the case then why are Somalians the least employed ethnic group in Britain? If they really were fleeing, they'd try their hardest to find a job. In some borough in East London, 73% of Somalian schoolchildren came from benefits housing.
    Although it doesn't show the whole picture as a whole, it gives you an idea of my point.

I'd rather be seen as "racist" than someone naive and ignorant like you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.