Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any good resources to revise uncertainty from? We haven't been taught it in class but it came up on the specimen paper..

ReputationRep:
    Practical experiments are just in paper 2

ReputationRep:
    How many specimen papers are there? I can only find one for paper 1 and one for paper 2 on the AQA website, are there any more?

ReputationRep:
    TO ANYONE WHOS NOT DROPPING PHYSICS: why are you doing an external exam?

ReputationRep:
    My school is making us take all AS exams, even in reformed subjects, so that we have ASs in all subjects and we can decide what to drop after we've taken them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkin1212)
    My school is making us take all AS exams, even in reformed subjects, so that we have ASs in all subjects and we can decide what to drop after we've taken them
    Same, I have to do AS in physics, chemistry and history though they are reformed subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The person)
    TO ANYONE WHOS NOT DROPPING PHYSICS: why are you doing an external exam?
    Some colleges force the students to do AS even under new system others do opt ins for the subjects under new system. I would do the external exam even if it was opt in option for me so I can know what to expect for the A2 exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haes)
    I really do not like this practical+multiple choice based exam. I've done the specimen papers and read through practicals but how else can I prepare for the practical part? Are there any other question papers that i could use for practice?
    You could look at the previous ISAs which the old specification had for revision for practical questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.