Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    go see the world, explore nature! see the vast green meadow and run across it in the wind, dramatically. then dive into the turquoise ocean and do one of the hair flip as i emerge from the water like mermaid.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    think i'll go on tsr tbh

ReputationRep:
    Tell everyone I know how much they mean to me and then I'd sleep outdoors in a nice park and die there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    what the actual hell is this?

ReputationRep:
    tell everyone how much I love them.
    take all my money and have the most amazing day I could, eat everything, kiss everyone
    write down some stuff in hopes of being remembered by somebody

ReputationRep:
    Go to work.

ReputationRep:
    Im a virgin, Im against going to hookers, but this 1 occasion I would to see what its like.
    Then id spend the rest of my money cooking for homeless people.

ReputationRep:
    Probably eat tbh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'd have some enjoyable sex with the most attractive woman I could afford. I'd eat everything I could think of and spend a lot of money on a couple of very good bottles of whiskey. Then I'd settle in to drink the whiskey, make my apologies and say my goodbyes. When that was done I'd sit back in a comfortable chair, listen to my favourite songs and read my favourite poems and probably cry a great deal. Then I'd die, and my pain would die with me :moon:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Spend my time remaining worrying over what I should be doing to make the most of my time instead of actually going out and making the most of my time -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.