Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    Hey should I ask my parents to rage?

well it worked for me bc my mum has come into school so many times, bc the teachers in my skl are so rude and unfair, even rude towards my mum :/
    so bc shes cme in so many times, they're well kinda scared of her so they were jus like "okok, u cn do higher" LMAO

idk if itll work but its worth a try bc in the end, its wht u think your capable of doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    well it worked for me bc my mum has come into school so many times, bc the teachers in my skl are so rude and unfair, even rude towards my mum :/
    so bc shes cme in so many times, they're well kinda scared of her so they were jus like "okok, u cn do higher" LMAO

idk if itll work but its worth a try bc in the end, its wht u think your capable of doing
    School says it's risky but they don't understand mee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    School says it's risky but they don't understand mee
    well its what you want right? u feel higher is best? nd only u urself knows whts best so, by all means get ur parents in and get into higher

ReputationRep:
    well its what you want right? u feel higher is best? nd only u urself knows whts best so, by all means get ur parents in and get into higher
    They entered whole year for foundation you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    They entered whole year for foundation you know
    woah..
    i think you should get your parents in tbh

ReputationRep:
    woah..
    i think you should get your parents in tbh
    But I'm like the smartest honestly. Eventhough I'm working at a C but considering what a rubbish school it's pretty good i would think. Others get Gs and Es and some Ds and Fs even Us etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    But I'm like the smartest honestly. Eventhough I'm working at a C but considering what a rubbish school it's pretty good i would think. Others get Gs and Es and some Ds and Fs even Us etc.
    really wow?!

of you should be doing higher!!

ReputationRep:
    really wow?!

of you should be doing higher!!
    They are teaching foundation content in lessons so how can I show that I can learn the exam myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    They are teaching foundation content in lessons so how can I show that I can learn the exam myself
    why dont you explain the situation to your head, or deputy head? they may arrange lessons in school for you, or after school for you?

or you could get tuition?

ReputationRep:
    why dont you explain the situation to your head, or deputy head? they may arrange lessons in school for you, or after school for you?

or you could get tuition?
    Tuition only option i guess. I used to get tuition but something happened so now i have no tutor lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    Tuition only option i guess. I used to get tuition but something happened so now i have no tutor lol
    well get tuition now, gcses are coming, even if you have a few sessions, itll make a difference

ReputationRep:
    well get tuition now, gcses are coming, even if you have a few sessions, itll make a difference
    Expensive but it's worth it I guess. Anyway I should speak to school AGAIN first and I spoke to them before and they didn't even enter me because they decided no it is best to do foundation for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    Expensive but it's worth it I guess. Anyway I should speak to school AGAIN first and I spoke to them before and they didn't even enter me because they decided no it is best to do foundation for everyone

Try it and see if theres improvements
    and get your parents in somehow to explain the situation

ReputationRep:
    Try it and see if theres improvements
    and get your parents in somehow to explain the situation
    Thanks a lot! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_)
    Thanks a lot! :-)
    Np man, goodluck

ReputationRep:
    I don't - we've been doing past papers in class since December so I'm fed up of it to be honest, I've done every past paper at least 3 times so I'm well and truly done with English lang, can't wait for the exam to be over
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by BE13ZX)
    HOW DO YOU REVISE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?
    Hi! I moved this to the English Study Help Forum for you - you might find more answers here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.