ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    What if the other two are the same?

Fail lol

You quoted us 3.

You failed bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truthteller10)
    German and Swedish politicians actually lecture the women who got raped on how they should act and dress in the streets after the anti mass immigration parties started talking about the rape epidemic.
    Disgraceful. They should be deporting the illegal immigrants not bending knee to them!

ReputationRep:
    SWEDEN YESs
    W
    E
    D
    E
    N

Y
    E
    S
    s

ReputationRep:
    Guess what, you also have the 2nd highest rate of reported rape cases in the world, what a lovely **** pile of a country you come from. I sincerely hope you live in Sweden and not here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    Guess what, you also have the 2nd highest rate of reported rape cases in the world, what a lovely **** pile of a country you come from. I sincerely hope you live in Sweden and not here
    That is because we are more aware of rape, and have a wider range of what definition to be rape.

(Original post by patrickstarfish)
    I do not understand the relevance?

ReputationRep:
    Sweden are beyond parody. Only someone with no sense of irony could not find this utterly absurd. But then, Scandinavians are often rather stoic.

ReputationRep:
    Eurovision would be a good show if they kept politics out of it. The best song last year finished second and it was miles ahead of the winning song. It finished second because it was by a Russian singer and there was this anti Russia thing going on. I'm surprised it even got that high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Eurovision would be a good show if they kept politics out of it. The best song last year finished second and it was miles ahead of the winning song. It finished second because it was by a Russian singer and there was this anti Russia thing going on. I'm surprised it even got that high.
    I feel like the two are pretty intertwined at the moment, there always seems to be neighbour voting going on (between Scandinavian countries, Eastern countries etc.) which is just politics. I feel like they've included the refugee theme as it's an issue affecting the entirety of Europe (and Australia apparently?) and they need to shed some light on the good refugees do (I saw a report a few weeks ago that suggested refugees helped boost the economy of the UK (I think, I'll have a quick search to see if I can locate a source but I know I saw that report)). http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6722396.html - It wasn't the UK but it was beneficial.

Also, the only reason Russia came 2nd last year is probably because of all the neighbours voting for it, my favourites came like 6th and last with absolutely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Craig1998;64413857]x[QUOTE]

Refugees benefit us with their culture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    The best act won, by far. A very good song and performance way beyond anything they've ever had on Eurovision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.