Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what is your ideal body type for a prospective girlfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'd rather have a concave chester girl like Miley than all of those injected up instaho's that are all the rage right now. If she ain't real then I don't wanna deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why's that? You're fit how come you don't have the same standards for your women ?
    I can't tell if your question is sarcastic...
    But yeah a range of body types are attractive to me, eg. a Kendall Jenner body is as attractive as a Sofia Vergara.

ReputationRep:
    I think as long as the girl isn't fat, most guys will compromise to an extent.

holes a hole

ReputationRep:
    Slim with a fit butt. Big boobs in option. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Tall, athletic, preferably white or oriental, no blacks, nice beasts, ass etc

ReputationRep:
    different body types can look good or bad on different people, so it depends on the person really.
    I've been attracted to girls with body types anywhere from very slim to very curvy.

personally i'm just attracted to girls that are healthy and relatively fit (aka aren't obese or very overweight) people who take care of themselves are the most attractive.

ReputationRep:
    http://img08.deviantart.net/2ce2/i/2...77-d68fmqh.jpg
    This is yummy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lighter the skin tone the better.

ReputationRep:
    a living human who isn't anorexic or obese
    healthy glow
    bright eyes
    and is driven to succeed at any task presented to them

ReputationRep:
    Whatever I can get, as long as she has a hole and heartbeat. *heartbeat optional*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    Whatever I can get, as long as she has a hole and heartbeat. *heartbeat optional*
    You give the best lovebites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-mute1995)
    What do you prefer and why? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A girl who lifts is massive points in my book due to it suggesting that she
    is a strong, independent woman and doesn't need to rely on her man 24/7. :moon:

Also, lets be real ... fit girls are :drool: in bed. :coma: :sexface:

:laugh: Wouldn't you agree Brah? @WoodyMKC

Aesthetics are :heart: , Aesthetics are life! :love:

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what a woman looks like if I'm attracted to her then so be it. For me, there's no archetype.

If I had to pick, I'd like tall, long thick legs, booty with reaaally long hair. Nice abs. Whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy Foot)
    Lighter the skin tone the better.
    *sighs* evidence that colourism, racial prejudice and eurocentric ideals of beauty are still rampant.

ReputationRep:
    I like tall girls with long legs http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...1589025021.jpg

ReputationRep:
    nice and thick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pirateangel)
    *sighs* evidence that colourism, racial prejudice and eurocentric ideals of beauty are still rampant.
    Not at all it just means I don't find blacks attractive i.e. I don't get sexually aroused. A fine looking white or oriental lady huge erections.

I like Jessica Ennis though.

ReputationRep:
    Short and slim
    Spoiler:
    Show
    easier to restrain that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pirateangel)
    fam I don't think your sexual preferences is something you really have a choice about...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.