The Student Room Group

Only white people can blush

Scroll to see replies

I wish that were the case tbh. I blush at the tiniest of things and it's so bloody annoying.
Reply 21
Well they are wrong.
I don't actually understand the term "white" either. I see skin colours from very fair/pale to very dark that's it.

Do people call those who are very fair/pale still brown if they are not from europe?
I don't get it. Someone explain.
Original post by h333
Well they are wrong.
I don't actually understand the term "white" either. I see skin colours from very fair/pale to very dark that's it.

Do people call those who are very fair/pale still brown if they are not from europe?
I don't get it. Someone explain.

Yes. White is not just about skin colour.
Reply 23
Original post by AIDS Skrillex
Yes. White is not just about skin colour.

This is what i do not get. Why is the term "white" associated with certain part of the world?
Red people can't blush
I don't think I ever witness a black person blush before. I'm not talking about tanned or Indians people or brown people. When I feel embarrassed, I can feel myself blushing but it never shows. I'm just basing on my experiences. The only people that turn red in the cheeks are white people. It would be new to me to see a black person blush though.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
White people can go all colours of the rainbow. It's both amazing and impressive.

and yet non-whites are the "coloured" ones
I've got brown skin, not really dark, but I can go really red in the face. Plus, when I cry, my nose literally puffs up red. That's how people generally can tell I've been crying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I'm very brown and I blush. That person is stupid AF.

Just dont know any better.

Quick Reply

Latest