What did you have at 19 years old?
    What were your accomplishments by then
    My age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    What did you have at 19 years old?
    What were your accomplishments by then
    Lol what?

There is nothing wrong with that age gap, in fact it sounds quite ideal in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    Accomplishments? I don't really think that plays too much of a part... Plus plenty of people are working and earning at that age. I'd never build a relationship based around what my partner had accomplished, more so around them as a person and how much I liked them and how much they liked me. What is this? The Sims?
    Earning minimum wage? Most guys don't even have a car by then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lol what?

There is nothing wrong with that age gap, in fact it sounds quite ideal in my opinion
    Then your standards are wack.

ReputationRep:
    Then your standards are wack.
    lol how?

19 yr old girl and a 25 yr old guy isn't a bad age gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    lol how?
    If you were a 25 year old woman you would date a 19 year old boy?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some women aren't gold diggers.

ReputationRep:
    I've dated girls with no job or prospects. It really doesn't even play a part in my eyes.

What someone earns or does/doesn't drive has nothing to do with love. Also you can't seriously believe that all 19 year olds or below even are just working standard minimum wage jobs? I know plenty that work where I do a decent enough wage to have their own place and some even do!

ReputationRep:
    If you were a 25 year old woman you would date a 19 year old boy?
    no but I would date someone who is 25 when I'm 19. I don't see anything wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    19- 25 that's cringe not on your part but his. Once you're in your 20s you shouldn't date teenagers. I would think that there's something wrong with him.
    I literally disagree wih every single thing you post

ReputationRep:
    I've dated girls with no job or prospects. It really doesn't even play a part in my eyes.

What someone earns or does/doesn't drive has nothing to do with love. Also you can't seriously believe that all 19 year olds or below even are just working standard minimum wage jobs? I know plenty that work where I do a decent enough wage to have their own place and some even do!
    Nah it's creepy teenagers shouldnt date adults. They aren't even fully grown into their look yet.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's creepy teenagers shouldnt date adults. They aren't even fully grown into their look yet.
    you're so uptight I think I hate you

ReputationRep:
    18 is an adult. Your views are irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, well fair enough. If that's what you believe, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion. As long as you don't ruin someone else's biz cause of your own views there's no harm really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    you're so uptight I think I hate you
    i have limits and standards you should try it. Aren't you the poster who liked a 16 year old poser, and you're in your 20s? Something along those lines?

ReputationRep:
    i have limits and standards you should try it. Aren't you the poster who liked a 16 year old poser, and you're in your 20s? Something along those lines?
    How exactly does someone in their 20s liking a teenager translate to no standards?
    And what?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, well fair enough. If that's what you believe, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion. As long as you don't ruin someone else's biz cause of your own views there's no harm really.
    Nope, just saying because op asked other then that I wouldn't say anything to anyone, it's their business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    How exactly does someone in their 20s liking a teenager translate to no standards?
    And what?
    Was she 16 ?

ReputationRep:
    Was she 16 ?
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Who?

Were you the one who was interested in a 16 year old poser or not?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.