Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend of four years cheated on me, broke up with her 2 weeks ago Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why did she give you a play by play account of all her escapades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orange s0da)
    Why did she give you a play by play account of all her escapades?
    she didn't, i asked the guys who she went with

ReputationRep:

ing.

hell.

wow.

solution: get rid. forget. block. don't even Think about talking to her.

reason: a) as you've clocked on my g, this one's a hoe. to the ****ing bone. and to make matters worse, it sounds like she's the emotionally manipulative type ('snide'; 'cold'; what kind of partner treats their S.O like that? for 4 years?? & the fact that she made it seem like everything that went wrong was your fault.). she basically had no ****ing respect towards you dude. none. whatsoever. 8!? and blowjobs to random dudes at work? doens't that make it 10 times then? b) i can't even begin to psycho-analyse her. i just can't get over the figure tbh. or the fact that she made it seem like it was your fault. that's a disgusting excuse. most chicks would be like: 'i was in a bad place'; but this one went full psycho and blamed you for HER CHEATING. 8 DISGUSTING TIMES. ****. like say you were the one that forced a gun to her head and made her jump on another guys' ****; not once, not twice... my goodness.

dawg. just be happy you found out now. after all, imagine what it'd have been like if you'd went ahead and married the chick. imagine the stress and hell your life would've become. imagine the insults you'd have been getting from random guys at the street or the club. this is NOT a chick you bring home to mamma. or a chick you even look at again. the healing process begins now g. you'll be fine (just you know; watch out for them types of girls. how? keep an eye on future gfs).

matter of fact, this chick was basically single and took you along for the ride. you were the butt of a disgusting joke for 4 years. i'm begining to question if there was ever any respect at all tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theDanIdentity)

ing.

hell.

wow.

solution: get rid. forget. block. don't even Think about talking to her.

reason: a) as you've clocked on my g, this one's a hoe. to the ****ing bone. and to make matters worse, it sounds like she's the emotionally manipulative type ('snide'; 'cold'; what kind of partner treats their S.O like that? for 4 years?? & the fact that she made it seem like everything that went wrong was your fault.). she basically had no ****ing respect towards you dude. none. whatsoever. 8!? and blowjobs to random dudes at work? doens't that make it 10 times then? b) i can't even begin to psycho-analyse her. i just can't get over the figure tbh. or the fact that she made it seem like it was your fault. that's a disgusting excuse. most chicks would be like: 'i was in a bad place'; but this one went full psycho and blamed you for HER CHEATING. 8 DISGUSTING TIMES. ****. like say you were the one that forced a gun to her head and made her jump on another guys' ****; not once, not twice... my goodness.

dawg. just be happy you found out now. after all, imagine what it'd have been like if you'd went ahead and married the chick. imagine the stress and hell your life would've become. imagine the insults you'd have been getting from random guys at the street or the club. this is NOT a chick you bring home to mamma. or a chick you even look at again. the healing process begins now g. you'll be fine (just you know; watch out for them types of girls. how? keep an eye on future gfs).

matter of fact, this chick was basically single and took you along for the ride. you were the butt of a disgusting joke for 4 years. i'm begining to question if there was ever any respect at all tbh

Thanks for the reply man, your thoughts have made my thoughts alot clearer, im just not thinking straight back it, as i find it hard to process at the moment, why anyone would treat anyone like that is mind boggling, and i wish i understood why she did it, as i did nothing wrong for her to act that way,

I helped her through college, when she quit college i helped her get a job, i even helped her get through driving, and i supported her with everything

and then throughout 4 years she somehow thought that there was nothing wrong with doing that to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomBadgerino)
    No, i found texts/inboxes indicating towards it so i asked the guys what happened and they confirmed it, its emotionally damaged me to say the least haha, and to make matters worse shes currently still doing it,

and it upsets me because i wish she'd have respect for herself.
    So these guys were willing to go into detail of what happened? Wouldn't they be a bit wary of saying in case you went to kick their a**?

Also how do you know that she's still continuing to hook up?

ReputationRep:
    That must have been very very difficult to go through and I'm sorry to hear that. After four years it must have been awfully difficult but you did the right thing breaking up with her. Let the whole world know she was ****, destroy her reputation and move on.
    You did nothing wrong, you had trust in her and she didn't deserve to be trusted.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Thanks for the reply man, your thoughts have made my thoughts alot clearer, im just not thinking straight back it, as i find it hard to process at the moment, why anyone would treat anyone like that is mind boggling, and i wish i understood why she did it, as i did nothing wrong for her to act that way,

I helped her through college, when she quit college i helped her get a job, i even helped her get through driving, and i supported her with everything

and then throughout 4 years she somehow thought that there was nothing wrong with doing that to me?
    She has treated you really badly and used you by the sounds of it, you are better off without her, I hope you cut all contact with her.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, as the title indicates, i broke up with my girlfriend of four years 2 weeks ago, i found out recently she had cheated on me 8 times throughout our relationship, she was always very cold towards me and very snide.

She would text me two or three times throughout the day at times, however when i was with her she always had her phone in her hand, to start off with for the first time,

She had gone out drinking with a friend and on that occasion saw someone she went to school with, she then went outside the pub with him and had sex with him, she was wearing a long dress however claimed it was a *Mistake*

Second Time, she met up with another guy they went to mcdonalds, he took her to the stables too see his horses, and they then had sex in his car

Third time, we had an argument, another friend of hers inboxed her asking her if she was okay, then then agreed to meet up where he then took her back to his and, surprise surprise, had sex with her.

Fourth time, she went out clubbing and saw ANOTHER Male friend where they started dancing and she started kissing him, then she went outside the club and got fingered by him

Fifth time sixth time and eighth time i had had enough at this point of feeling like there were many secrets, checked her phone, she had sent dirty pictures, texts and videos

It's emotionally damaged me for the worst part, i gave her everything i could and i tried to make her as happy as i could, i treated her like i thought she deserved to be treated, and all of this has made me really really damaged and confused.

However i cant stop thinking about it? and she also said it was my fault it all happened.
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    Better to find out sooner than later.

Might be an idea to make an appt with a Dr and get yourself checked out for STI's.

ReputationRep:
    8 times?

Girl sounds like she would cheat 8 times in one night.

that's messed up man maybe post a pic of her?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    OP I can imagine its a blig blow and you felt let down, rejected, angry or betrayed. Give it a bit of time, but not sure why you feel it should emotionally damage you. She chose to cheat, unfortynately it took a while for you to find out. Dont let it cloud your future, its good she has gone and in time you will be ready for someone else. Things will have calmed down in 6-12 months. If you keep going over it though it will just drag you back. People let you down soemtimes an she wasnt what you expected. thats it.

ReputationRep:
    However i cant stop thinking about it? and she also said it was my fault it all happened.
    My girlfriend of almost four years cheated on me and then once we broke up accused me of all sorts of crap. These types of people are cowards through-and-through, and not worthy of our time.

Still, you and I had a significant relationship that we invested ourselves into and which took over a good number of years of our life. You don't just forget that within a few weeks. I still think about it one year later. The beauty of it is, however, that eventually we will find someone more worthy of our love, and chances are things will fall apart for them.

Chin up buddy!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking as a girl whose boyfriend just coldly broke up with them after 4 years of nothing but being loyal, devoted, and loving, I feel your pain. It sucks when you literally do nothing wrong, yet are treat poorly. I hope you realise this girl is seriously not worth your time and she basically just played you.
    Despite this, don't see it as 4 years wasted, I presume you made happy memories together too? Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean you have to conceal the fact you enjoyed it at the time. Try to stay positive, it will all work out eventually.

ReputationRep:
    i dont mean to sound narrow minded but i dont think a girl who respects herself would have sex in a car when she has a boyfriend. Drunk or sober makes no difference to me
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    i dont mean to sound narrow minded but i dont think a girl who respects herself would have sex in a car when she has a boyfriend. Drunk or sober makes no difference to me
    Why does it have tbe abour respecting herself? She just didnt respect the relationship or the OP.

ReputationRep:
    I Forget to mention she had also been giving a guy blowjobs and ****ing another guy at work (2 guys in her work place too)

I just can't seem to process it, or understand why
    Perhaps she got too comfortable with you. Perhaps the relationship started to bore her after a while. Perhaps she was getting thrill from doing it. Not that any of these should be excuses but could be the reasons.

ReputationRep:
    However i cant stop thinking about it?
    Well, you shouldn't be surprised you can't stop thinking about it. You can't really forget a person you've been with for 4 years that quick; no matter how they've treated you. It will get better when you meet a good girl. Just keep searching but put your life and work first, above anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    that's messed up man maybe post a pic of her?
    Incase you see her in a pub and want a quick shag?

ReputationRep:
    Update on this

Today she whatsapped me asking me to meet up with her so i can talk to her about us and try and clear the air and be friends, obviously thats out of the cards,

But i have also found out the guy she was sleeping with at work had shown the pictures and sent them around her work place, and also told everyone he'd been having sex with her, i feel kind of bad for her?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.