Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of the North of England Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Are we including Lesser England?

Aka Scotland?
    Haha, this'll really get people going now.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Wales this week. Dunno how them people live. Couldnt get 4g or god forbid even 3g Anywhere. Poor Northern wales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I went to Wales this week. Dunno how them people live. Couldnt get 4g or god forbid even 3g Anywhere. Poor Northern wales
    I lived there three months.

Had to leave when I started making sheep noises and growing hair in the wrong places.

ReputationRep:
    I have family up in te north, specifically Blackpool. Most of the time that I've spent up there, your getting blown about by the wind and rain. But when the weather is decent it is beautiful.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I had never used 4g until I moved to England but Wales do have 3G in the weirdest of spots it seems

ReputationRep:
    Not a southerner, but I like Northern England. Its like Scotland but more flat xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buzzboy)
    I have family up in te north, specifically Blackpool. Most of the time that I've spent up there, your getting blown about by the wind and rain. But when the weather is decent it is beautiful.
    Typo or wind up?

I'm not quite sure.

ReputationRep:
    I used to live in the North, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
    Preferred it to now, the South
    Love the accent

ReputationRep:
    People living in the North have a better chance of experiencing fresh air unlike the toxic **** Londoners breathe in.

ReputationRep:
    I've always enjoyed it when I've gone up north. Spent lots of time in Manchester and some in York, Leeds, Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield. Nothing but positive experiences.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.