Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an extreme centrist

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite to the left so SSP probably

ReputationRep:
    Right. We need to bring back beheadings, close the borders and scrap some sections of the NHS all that shits expensive, there you go, I've gone and solved the budget crisis In a sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xzerzes)
    scrap some sections of the NHS all that shits expensive, there you go, I've gone and solved the budget crisis In a sentence.
    what sections?

ReputationRep:
    Secular patriotic far right. I'm a proud Kipper too.

IMO you're welcome as long as you integrate and adopt your host country's culture. If you don't then you should be deported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xzerzes)
    Right. We need to bring back beheadings, close the borders and scrap some sections of the NHS all that shits expensive, there you go, I've gone and solved the budget crisis In a sentence.
    So long as we can fund wars the notion that any section of the NHS is 'expensive' is a complete myth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BTREDinnick)
    And how far on the spectrum are you.
    Well to the right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiln)
    Centre-left. I would probably align more with the New Labour era or you can say the Lib Dems. I wouldn't vote for them though, I'd vote Labour.
    I'm probably the same

ReputationRep:

Labour backer BTW- just slightly RW

ReputationRep:
    both, salt and pepper on it too

haven't really given much thought to where I am, last time i researched i would be left-centre

ReputationRep:
    Name:  My political compass.png
Views: 53
Size:  12.5 KB
    I identify as a very Nationalist Libertarian, possibly Conservatarian considering my opinion of protectionism. If I were to liken myself to another political individual, I'd say Donald Trump.

ReputationRep:
    Right, although more libertarian than most right wing people.

ReputationRep:
    Left-wing - I don't know if I identify with any particular UK politician, but I agree with all of Justin Trudeau's policies. That being said, I'd rather compromise on my beliefs to get elected, so I'm concerned about Corbyn being in charge of the Labour Party - Tony Blair was not a great PM in many aspects, but at least he won the election.

ReputationRep:
    Centrist. I have no time for hardened idealism on either side of the spectrum and prefer a politics of compromise and consensus, as opposed to adversarial jousting. Basically somewhere south of the Canadian Liberals on the political compass test thingy:

Name:  uk2015.png
Views: 54
Size:  36.2 KB

Btw the Political Compass test is fun to use on your friends who vote Conservative and actually hold beliefs that are more left wing than (2015) Labour ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Centrist
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've had +8, -2 on the compass before and excluding foreign policy (I'm extremely conservative) I'd say that's where I lie in principal.

I'm generally willing to compromise though.

ReputationRep:

Economic Left/Right: -2.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.36

Chicken wings :drool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Left wing
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm most definitely left-wing.

ReputationRep:
    Bottom-Center.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.