Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bit of an old/dead thread now, but can anyone link me to the facebook group for our course? I just joined the site and have no idea how to navigate it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure we have one. I haven't been able to find one anyway.

I could look at making one if there are a few of us searching

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slokir)

I have been informed there is a 'neuroscience chat' on facebook; is that different from a group? I really have no clue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slokir)

There's a chat going. Try and find the post on Bristol freshers 2016-2017 group (search neuroscience and it should come up) and ask to join our chat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calooee)
    There's a chat going. Try and find the post on Bristol freshers 2016-2017 group (search neuroscience and it should come up) and ask to join our chat!
    Do you have a link for that group at all?

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a neuro chat as well ! ! Tried to find one on the fb freshers group but nothing came up really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shreddies505)
    Looking for a neuro chat as well ! ! Tried to find one on the fb freshers group but nothing came up really
    On the fb fresher's group, there is a post entitled something like 'find your course mates'. Just say that you're doing Neuroscience there and you will get added to the chat.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.