Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do people use shower gels? Watch

ReputationRep:
    same as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lunnndoner)
    Bit of a random thought, but how do people apply use shower gel/cream?

Personally, I squeeze some on my hand, rub it all over my body and then rinse off. Don't know how the conversation got to this, but I told my gym mate, and he was like, 'What you don't use a sponge or something to rub the gel on your body?? And you don't physically rub the water all over your body with your hand/sponge to make sure the soap and dirt is properly scrubbed off??'

It made me think, have I been doing it wrong my whole life? Doesn't everyone rub the gel/cream with their hand all over their body and then rinse by just letting the shower water hose off the soap while you're standing under it? Does this not properly get the shower gel and dirt off?
    I use my hands. Those bathroom stuff would be an infestation of bacteria.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Squeeze a bit onto a pouf, scrub it over body, rinse off. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you see here I use the Lynx shower sponge and apply any shower gel onto it and scrub round the body, doesn't get simpler than that! (PS Oh yeah rinse your body when finished!)

ReputationRep:
    Apply the shower gel with my hands, starting with belly and ending with bell end. Rinse off with water.

ReputationRep:
    I put the shower get on my sponge, rub it all over myself, then rinse

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.