The Student Room Group

How can i stop being stupid?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by aamirac
You aren't alone. :console:
I've tried to help out in your threads, but someone always gets to the answer before me :rofl:

I'm too retarded to understand anyway but i have some unknow force telling me to hurt myself and finish the course
Original post by ByronicHero
Tell that to the ugly person moving your shaking body out of freezing waters mere moments before you succumb to the cold and drown - destined never again to fear the difficulty of physics, or to feel again the warming of your soul by a lingering kiss.... :moon:

too difficult X_X always i feel so stupid i'm like the only one who doesn't understand the stuff, everyone else does, granted everyone who takes physics has willingly chosen it and should be good, emphasis on the should. Most ppl who made wrong choices have already dropped out but me. The loner warrior of stupid carrying on his journey to death
Original post by Angry Bird
read books.

doesn't help if i don't undersdtand which brings me back to the original point which would be
do i just ignorantly accept the concepts and learn that way?
Original post by Vikingninja
As I said look at the mark schemes because that will show what you needed to do to get it right, so you can compare your method etc. to the mark scheme to see what you did wrong.

in the moments thread i made(haven't look at responses from time of this post) i don't understand part of the calculation so how do i go about understanding that? you can't
Original post by thefatone
I'm too retarded to understand anyway but i have some unknow force telling me to hurt myself and finish the course

too difficult X_X always i feel so stupid i'm like the only one who doesn't understand the stuff, everyone else does, granted everyone who takes physics has willingly chosen it and should be good, emphasis on the should. Most ppl who made wrong choices have already dropped out but me. The loner warrior of stupid carrying on his journey to death

doesn't help if i don't undersdtand which brings me back to the original point which would be
do i just ignorantly accept the concepts and learn that way?

in the moments thread i made(haven't look at responses from time of this post) i don't understand part of the calculation so how do i go about understanding that? you can't

If you looked at the mark scheme you would know what you did wrong so you can then understand a similar question in the future.

Even though I love Physics. I question how I'm still in that class. :redface:
Reply 23
If you looked at the mark scheme you would know what you did wrong so you can then understand a similar question in the future.

i can see where i went wrong but i may not understand why i went wrong
Original post by aamirac

i hate physics yet i still do it

Why?
Reply 25
Original post by aamirac
Why?

i've been asking myself that question for about 5 months or since i started the course yet i carry on anyway

i'm not normal in any sense
i can see where i went wrong but i may not understand why i went wrong

Yeah but the mark scheme will show what you should have done and that will help you understand it somewhat some more.
Reply 27
Yeah but the mark scheme will show what you should have done and that will help you understand it somewhat some more.

._. this is one big circle

sometimes sometimes not which is why i come here mostly to ask for help since most of the time i don't understand
Original post by aamirac

Saame :biggrin::biggrin:
I don't know how to stop being retarded and understand the physics concepts?

do i just accept them without understand?

There's a slither of a change that you're not retarded, you want to know what the concepts really really mean which they don't teach, they teach you how to memorize by rote. You will understand at undergraduate level and higher if you so choose to pursue this direction of study.
Reply 30
Original post by Vinny1900
There's a slither of a change that you're not retarded, you want to know what the concepts really really mean which they don't teach, they teach you how to memorize by rote. You will understand at undergraduate level and higher if you so choose to pursue this direction of study.

impossible, just like the physics concepts

correct

right so the question still stands, do i just accept things as they are?
impossible, just like the physics concepts

correct

right so the question still stands, do i just accept things as they are?

Yes, it's a necessary stepping stone. We work backwards.
Reply 32
Original post by Vinny1900
Yes, it's a necessary stepping stone. We work backwards.

right then, it's gonna be difficult be let's do it

Quick Reply

Latest