Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can i stop being stupid? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    You aren't alone. :console:
    I've tried to help out in your threads, but someone always gets to the answer before me :rofl:
    I'm too retarded to understand anyway but i have some unknow force telling me to hurt myself and finish the course
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Tell that to the ugly person moving your shaking body out of freezing waters mere moments before you succumb to the cold and drown - destined never again to fear the difficulty of physics, or to feel again the warming of your soul by a lingering kiss.... :moon:
    too difficult X_X always i feel so stupid i'm like the only one who doesn't understand the stuff, everyone else does, granted everyone who takes physics has willingly chosen it and should be good, emphasis on the should. Most ppl who made wrong choices have already dropped out but me. The loner warrior of stupid carrying on his journey to death
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    read books.
    doesn't help if i don't undersdtand which brings me back to the original point which would be
    do i just ignorantly accept the concepts and learn that way?
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    As I said look at the mark schemes because that will show what you needed to do to get it right, so you can compare your method etc. to the mark scheme to see what you did wrong.
    in the moments thread i made(haven't look at responses from time of this post) i don't understand part of the calculation so how do i go about understanding that? you can't
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by thefatone)
    I'm too retarded to understand anyway but i have some unknow force telling me to hurt myself and finish the course

too difficult X_X always i feel so stupid i'm like the only one who doesn't understand the stuff, everyone else does, granted everyone who takes physics has willingly chosen it and should be good, emphasis on the should. Most ppl who made wrong choices have already dropped out but me. The loner warrior of stupid carrying on his journey to death

doesn't help if i don't undersdtand which brings me back to the original point which would be
    do i just ignorantly accept the concepts and learn that way?

in the moments thread i made(haven't look at responses from time of this post) i don't understand part of the calculation so how do i go about understanding that? you can't
    If you looked at the mark scheme you would know what you did wrong so you can then understand a similar question in the future.

Even though I love Physics. I question how I'm still in that class.

ReputationRep:
    If you looked at the mark scheme you would know what you did wrong so you can then understand a similar question in the future.
    i can see where i went wrong but i may not understand why i went wrong
    i hate physics yet i still do it

Why?

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    i've been asking myself that question for about 5 months or since i started the course yet i carry on anyway

i'm not normal in any sense
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i can see where i went wrong but i may not understand why i went wrong

Yeah but the mark scheme will show what you should have done and that will help you understand it somewhat some more.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but the mark scheme will show what you should have done and that will help you understand it somewhat some more.
    ._. this is one big circle

sometimes sometimes not which is why i come here mostly to ask for help since most of the time i don't understand

ReputationRep:
    Saame

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to stop being retarded and understand the physics concepts?

do i just accept them without understand?
    There's a slither of a change that you're not retarded, you want to know what the concepts really really mean which they don't teach, they teach you how to memorize by rote. You will understand at undergraduate level and higher if you so choose to pursue this direction of study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinny1900)
    There's a slither of a change that you're not retarded, you want to know what the concepts really really mean which they don't teach, they teach you how to memorize by rote. You will understand at undergraduate level and higher if you so choose to pursue this direction of study.
    impossible, just like the physics concepts

correct

right so the question still stands, do i just accept things as they are?

ReputationRep:
    impossible, just like the physics concepts

correct

right so the question still stands, do i just accept things as they are?
    Yes, it's a necessary stepping stone. We work backwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinny1900)
    Yes, it's a necessary stepping stone. We work backwards.
    right then, it's gonna be difficult be let's do it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.