Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

IAL (AS) Biology WBI03/01-May 9 watch

• View Poll Results: What (WHICH*) core practical do you guys think would come this May 2016?
    Effect of Caffeine on Daphnia Heart rate (Daphnia-related).
    12.50%
    Measuring Vitamin-C content.
    62.50%
    Cell Membrane Permeability (Beetroot)
    0%
    Effect of changing enzyme concentration on rate of reaction.
    0%
    Observing Mitosis (onion root cell)
    12.50%
    Totipotency and Tissue Culture
    4.17%
    Strength of Plant Fibres
    4.17%
    Plant Mineral Deficiencies
    4.17%
    Antimicrobial Properties of Plants.
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARP1234)
    Thanks man, I forgot to reply earlier. How did the exam go for you? Apart from one or two silly mistakes here and there I reckon mine wasn't too bad.
    No problem ^_^
    Exam was alright xD I forgot how to write the reference but in the last two minutes, it came to me and I wrote that down :P Felt relieved :P
    How's your Unit 6 prep going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsoclueless)
    No problem ^_^
    Exam was alright xD I forgot how to write the reference but in the last two minutes, it came to me and I wrote that down :P Felt relieved :P
    How's your Unit 6 prep going?
    Nah im only sitting for the AS units this year, so for the meantime im focusing on Econ U1 and FP1. What exams are you sitting for?

ReputationRep:
    Nah im only sitting for the AS units this year, so for the meantime im focusing on Econ U1 and FP1. What exams are you sitting for?
    AS AND A2 Bio and Chem ^_^
    Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    I've written the same thing, but for some reason all my friends are telling me it will most likely not be accepted! Apparently size of daphnia is the best option. How was your exam overall?
    It was fine it was my first exam for this session so I was a bit nervous. Let's wish that pH would be accepted !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.