Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    Attack on Titan
    FMA Brotherhood

ReputationRep:
    FMA brotherhood, look at the avatar (I know its original fma but still)

ReputationRep:
    The Feeling when you haven't watched FMA brotherhood.

ReputationRep:
    I love Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Assassination Classroom (not finished yet but it's good), and Nichijou!
    A lot of the 'popular' series like Sword Art Online, Naruto and Attack on Titan don't appeal to me that much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mostly into shoujo. Actually, scratch that- shoujo is all I watch. When I was little, my absolute fav was Ranma 1/2- it's a classic. And in my preteen years I really liked Maid Sama, but I recently rewatched it, and it's a tad bit sexist lmao. Nodame Cantabile is an all time fav.

Can anyone recommend some good shoujo + slice of life animes? I feel like shoujo and slice of life together almost always make for very cliche plots, and actual good ones are quite rare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN)
    Im watching terra formars right now.
    I dropped that. The animators messed it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Have watched the original anime only. Was always hyped when Slifer was played. The egyptian god with the best design, so nice!
    yessss I remember when Yugi first summoned Slifer, such epicness!:yep:

GX was pretty good, I'd suggest you give it a go.

ReputationRep:
    Nanatsu no Tazai, Boku no Hero Acadamia, Onepunch man, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gintama, Shokugeki no Soma, Assassination Classroom, Noragami, HunterXHunter.......
    Kanbaneri of the Iron Fortress is my favourite of this season
    Almost forgot about the Monogatari series and Magi

ReputationRep:
    Narutoooooooooooooo!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Infamous*)
    yessss I remember when Yugi first summoned Slifer, such epicness!:yep:
    (....)
    Right, this scene was so nice. Darkened sky and after that the whole snake-like body wriggled the zeppelin, followed by a roaring of slifer itself.

The scene where slifer was summoned to play against Yu-Gi was even a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    Watched Another today in a single sitting, it was AWESOME :ahee: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Watched Another today in a single sitting, it was AWESOME :ahee: :cry2:
    I watched it last year. Still don't get why they were all getting killed😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RCLeahcar)
    I love Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Assassination Classroom (not finished yet but it's good), Clannad, and Nichijou!
    A lot of the 'popular' series like Sword Art Online, Naruto and Attack on Titan don't appeal to me that much.
    & Kancolle I presume!

ReputationRep:
    Hunter x Hunter FTW!!!!!!!!! and im currently watching koutetsujou and kiznaiver FRIGGIN AWESOME

and....

Clannad After Story.....I cried, i laughed i experienced something that changed my life..missing this show..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpMehRevise)
    what is your favourite anime?
    Could be either one you have watched when you were younger or one still going on now.
    For right now its "My Hero Academia"
    so much for your revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    clannad is love
    clannad is life

i cried so much hELp
    (clannad: afterstory ini)
    Nagisa!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    I'm mostly into shoujo. Actually, scratch that- shoujo is all I watch. When I was little, my absolute fav was Ranma 1/2- it's a classic. And in my preteen years I really liked Maid Sama, but I recently rewatched it, and it's a tad bit sexist lmao. Nodame Cantabile is an all time fav.

Can anyone recommend some good shoujo + slice of life animes? I feel like shoujo and slice of life together almost always make for very cliche plots, and actual good ones are quite rare.
    I get you about maid-sama. Used to be my favourite but it seems so unrealistic now.

What about Ao Haru ride and Tonari-no kaibutsu- kun? And also ore-monogatari- one of my favourite! And Lovely complex!
    Oops, I'm getting carried away

ReputationRep:
    I love Naruto, even if it is mainstream! And I also love Gintama- the combination between comedy and actuall battles is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ftsoft)
    The Feeling when you haven't watched FMA brotherhood.

Eyes 0..0

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.